PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Must protect Dis House???? Yeah right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
No home field advantage, this team is soft at home, its not playing its best when it counts.. its very frustrating, I know its a long season ,but you dont lose 3 games at home , espically back to back at home, and make plans to go to Miami.. 8-8 here we come...

8-8, you reeeeeally think that?

Today had 'trap game' written all over it. The Jets, if you take away our games against them, are 4-3, they are not a terrible team.

The gap between winning and losing is not big in this league. Today proved that for the nth time. Colts by one point over Buffalo, who missed a FG to take the lead with about 5 mins to go. Baltimore scraping past Tennessee by the skin of their teeth.

Again I could see a trap game if we beat Indy, but guess what we did not, I had a bad feeling about this game , and it was right.. The team was not ready for today..

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Again I could see a trap game if we beat Indy, but guess what we did not, I had a bad feeling about this game , and it was right.. The team was not ready for today..

I may not know the official meaning of 'trap game', but I didn't feel winning or losing the Colts game was a factor today. The Pats had a tough game versus Indy, putting it all on the line as they say. Next up is a supposedly inferior team who we've already beat this season, I'm sure the focus in Foxboro was not as intense, while the Jest had two weeks to prepare and all the motivation in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents