PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Meriweather's Unveiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebman2112

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
On Friday at 2pm Brandon Meriweather will be introduced to the media, having his picture taken with Robert and Jonathan Kraft. After the media introduction Meriweather will take part in a press conference.

I'm glad we'll finally get to see/hear him . . . so far it's like he's been in the witness protection program :)

I'm glad we'll finally get to see/hear him . . . so far it's like he's been in the witness protection program :)

he did have a conference after he was drafted..media tried to make him look bad already

On Friday at 2pm Brandon Meriweather will be introduced to the media, having his picture taken with Robert and Jonathan Kraft. After the media introduction Meriweather will take part in a press conference.

What's the over/under on how many questions he will be asked about the brawl/gun incident at that press conference?

he did have a conference after he was drafted..media tried to make him look bad already
I'm just used to the picture at Gillette with the Krafts being the Monday after the draft - or I thought it was anyway. Not that I really care, it just seemed like a long time this year.

I just want to know what number he is going to wear.

hes gonna get a crappy # at first.

everything in 20-30s is taken really. he'll get a good # after cuts

20. RETIRED
21. Gay
22. Samuel
23. Andrews
24. Mitchell
25. Hawkins
26. Wilson
27. Hobbs
28. James
29. Jackson
30. Scott
31. Spann
32. Baker
33. Faulk
34. Morris
35 OPEN
36. Sanders
37. Harrison
38. OPEN
39. Maroney
40. RETIRED

so 35 and 38 are open last worn by Pass and Andrews(before switching to 23) respectivly

hes gonna get a crappy # at first.

everything in 20-30s is taken really. he'll get a good # after cuts

20. RETIRED
21. Gay
22. Samuel
23. Andrews
24. Mitchell
25. Hawkins
26. Wilson
27. Hobbs
28. James
29. Jackson
30. Scott
31. Spann
32. Baker
33. Faulk
34. Morris
35 OPEN
36. Sanders
37. Harrison
38. OPEN
39. Maroney
40. RETIRED

so 35 and 38 are open last worn by Pass and Andrews(before switching to 23) respectivly

35 would be tight, or something in the twenties.

Can't he just use #19 or is there a rule against it?

What's the over/under on how many questions he will be asked about the brawl/gun incident at that press conference?

I would say four, but knowing the morons in the boston media he'll probably be asked about it six times, even after he tries to switch subjects.

Last edited:
Can't he buy a number from one of the worthlesses?

yeah 35 and 38 are pretty nice #s although i would like him in the 20s

possible cuts:
Mitchell: 24
James: 28
29: Jackson
32: Baker
31: Spann

i dont see Gay leaving..i think Andrews played very well on ST and is versatile so he stays..Hawkins has done well as a backup and okay as a starter but hes cheap and reliable. Wilson is a lock for another year (FA next year)..Hobbs is a lock..so those #s are likely staying

I more looking forward to his interview or press conference than the picture to be honest as we havent heard anything from him since the night he was drafted and the media were being complete jerks to him.

Last edited:
33 would be a tight number :) Sorry Brandon but 39 is already taken. :D

Last edited:
Strip Spann of #31 and give it to Merriweather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes