PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ItalianPatPatriot and DrewWho are celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patti37

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The Boston Herald (on page 17) lifted some responses from Tom Brady's a daddy thread. Who was quoted but ItalianPatPatriot and DrewWho.

The Boston Herald (on page 17) lifted some responses from Tom Brady's a daddy thread. Who was quoted but ItalianPatPatriot and DrewWho.

Tells you as much about the quality Herald journalism than it does anything else.

Is this online anywhere?

Patti: pls explain me better...

they mentioned the worst post i ever made...sigh...

Thats enough proof for me, the Patriots Front Office and the world in general are paying attention to the intelligence on this forum.

Uh, track girls...

It's PatsFans.com, not PatsFan.com.

Also, it's DrewWho, not DrewWho.com...

Last edited:
Thats enough proof for me, the Patriots Front Office and the world in general are paying attention to the intelligence on this forum.

"Intelligence"? That thread? Are you sure?

It's good publicity for Ian!

(www.PatsPsychos.com!)

Yes, but it just goes to show you that you should always say what you mean and mean what you say here.

Shouting out half-assed questions and responses leads you only to gossip columns and next in line for the Bald Lady.

they mentioned the worst post i ever made...sigh...

Yes, it's too bad. There's so much material here for a great off-season story about the Patriots and their fans in the old days -- wouldn't take much work, a few phone calls to retired players, a few photos. Trawling media, take note!!!

Now there will be Paparazzi "Staking Out" Italian Pat Patriot's Lakeside Villa ! The question that We all must ask now is ,"Will fame and celebrity change our good friend Italian Pat Patriot ? One very ominous sign is this morning He bought some new "Hollywood Sunglasses" and was quoted as saying,"I'll have My People call Your People,We'll do lunch !"

Last edited:
The title of the girls piece and terminology they use indicates they know little of cyberspace, but sums up the tenor of the thread nicely none the less:

Brutal blogosphere launch unkindest cuts of all

We are nothing if not brutal. With fans like that, well, you know what they say about not needing enemies. In case Tom misses out on checking in here while in Paris, rest assured someone will see he catches the girls comments on these comments. And hewon't know while most of us have his back - others of us are gleefully taking turns stabbing him in it.

Too bad nobody was motivated to move that BS thread to the Pub or Religion sub forum where likely nobody would have seen it to selectively cite in their sleezy tabloid. It's times like this I'm glad this place is anonymous or I'd be truly embarassed to be a member.

Last edited:
The title of the girls piece and terminology they use indicates they know little of cyberspace, but sums up the tenor of the thread nicely none the less:

Brutal blogosphere launch unkindest cuts of all

We are nothing if not brutal. With fans like that, well, you know what they say about not needing enemies. In case Tom misses out on checking in here while in Paris, rest assured someone will see he catches the girls comments on these comments. And hewon't know while most of us have his back - others of us are gleefully taking turns stabbing him in it.

Too bad nobody was motivated to move that BS thread to the Pub or Religion sub forum where likely nobody would have seen it to selectively cite in their sleezy tabloid. It's times like this I'm glad this place is anonymous or I'd be truly embarassed to be a member.

I agree with you. This stuff should be left well alone.

I know I'm a consumate wise ass, but for that very reason I stoped myself from posting any of my lame attempts at humor in the Brady link.
Players' families and relatives may read this site on occasion.
Disparaging remarks about a player's performance go with the job and the million$ in compensation, but really personal life stuff is best avoided.

Last edited:
I like how this stuff is news. Oh wait, no it isn't. It's a hatchet job on Brady, Bridget, and the three biggest Pats fan message boards. Only the most offensive and off-the-cuff posts were selected as representative.

Some anonymous writer got to post screed without having to use their own name or words, while simultaneously using their privileged position at a media outlet to *****slap lowly forum posters. If they (the posters) deserved retribution for their comments (and they did) it should have been done directly in the threads.

Three axes ground with one whetstone.

I also note that not only did they use a most hated term (blogosphere) they didn't even use it correctly.

I like how this stuff is news. Oh wait, no it isn't. It's a hatchet job on Brady, Bridget, and the three biggest Pats fan message boards. Only the most offensive and off-the-cuff posts were selected as representative.

Some anonymous writer got to post screed without having to use their own name or words, while simultaneously using their privileged position at a media outlet to *****slap lowly forum posters. If they (the posters) deserved retribution for their comments (and they did) it should have been done directly in the threads.

Three axes ground with one whetstone.

I also note that not only did they use a most hated term (blogosphere) they didn't even use it correctly.
Meanwhile, the thread about it rocks on here with 24 pages and probably more posts in the time frame than any other three threads combined. If any thread should be killed more than that one, I'd like to know what it is. Even the worst of the NEM threads were less offensive, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News