PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this a hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

All_Around_Brown

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
ImgDyn.cfm

This is how the vaunted denver OL works - the dirty way. Holds and cut blocks.

All_Around_Brown said:
That's why I'd reluctantly root for the Dolts over the Broncos. Even the Broncos' Super Bowl win years are marred by salary cap infractions.

excuses excuses .the pats lost because they vomited the ball up five freakin times .take away the turnovers we win .the refs and the holdings whatever have nothing to do with it.

patriotspride said:
excuses excuses .the pats lost because they vomited the ball up five freakin times .take away the turnovers we win .the refs and the holdings whatever have nothing to do with it.
Did anyone say that non call is the reason we lost ? No.

Yes, that's a hold and if you zoomed in every single play, you would find the same thing whether the O lineman wore a Broncos jersey or a Patriots jersey. I'm sure you'll also notice that the ball is out of Plummers hand, so it's pretty much irrelevent.

BelichickFan said:
Did anyone say that non call is the reason we lost ? No.

So I guess it begs the question then. Why was it even brought up in the first place?

All_Around_Brown said:
ImgDyn.cfm

OMG now this is getting ridiculous...really people cmon....I know you ignorant fans are a small portion of this great fan base, but your stupidity still is astounding.

broncoted said:
OMG now this is getting ridiculous...really people cmon....I know you ignorant fans are a small portion of this great fan base, but your stupidity still is astounding.
The relevance of this particular play aside, it's not exactly new that the Broncos' OL either cheats or walks a thin line between fair and foul.

bwaa ha aaa haaa

Give me a break already.

Is this on JACKED UP YET??????????

DXF11801150413.jpg

Bronco Freak said:
bwaa ha aaa haaa

Give me a break already.

Is this on JACKED UP YET??????????

DXF11801150413.jpg

Apparently because Sauerbrun is a punter, tackling like that was a illegitimate play by the Broncos and he should have been called for a 15 yard personal foul...lol.

broncoted said:
Apparently because Sauerbrun is a punter, tackling like that was a illegitimate play by the Broncos and he should have been called for a 15 yard personal foul...lol.

LOL

Everything about the punter being trained to force a fumble aside, you want to talk about jacked up?? Look no further than your golden boy Champ Bailey... as for him, I don't think he can see very straight right now.

(Just the fact that I don't have to describe the hit tells you something)

Is this a mullett?

mullet%20wig.jpg

CheerforTom said:
LOL

Everything about the punter being trained to force a fumble aside, you want to talk about jacked up?? Look no further than your golden boy Champ Bailey... as for him, I don't think he can see very straight right now.

(Just the fact that I don't have to describe the hit tells you something)

Yeah im sure he's really feeling bad making the gamewinning play lol

broncoted said:

Wilfork was being held all night. This was a small factor given the other officiating mistakes that were made.

NEM said:
Bullcrap,, evenwith the turnovers, the two decisions by the refs were worth 21 points...tothe Broncos.

a 14 point turnaround on the non call onthe ball out of the end zone.
and a 7 point gift on the PI call.

Yes, our turnovers didnt help, but those two decisions by officials were the main catalyst that set upo everything else.

Not sour grapes, we lost...but truth be told, change those two calls...we win, even with the turnovers.

On the call on the fumble by the Champ, can you say with 100% certainty that the ball did travel into the endzone? I know I can't.

patriotspride said:

Yes the turnovers did have a lot to do with it. Bad throw to open recievers had something to do with it.
But, if you don't agree the the bad calls also had something to do with the loss, you are not being honest.

sieglo said:
Wilfork was being held all night. This was a small factor given the other officiating mistakes that were made.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes