PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If anyone needs a hotel room in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to your little guy there Sup!

Supa...I KNOW your pain...there IS a solution...the Care Card...get it here...I did...my beautiful tiger cat kitten was nearly dead from panleukapenia and it cost me 4500 to save his life...the vet told me to call them or go online, I did, they gave me a 7500 credit line in about a minute. Best thing I ever did for my cat, my GF and myself.

https://www.mysynchrony.com/merchants/carecredit-login.html

We use the CareCard also and it's great. If you can pay off a bill in 18 months you get the loan interest free.

Hope your doggie is okay soon. I am going to the game but already have lodging. I am sure you can get rid of yours pretty easily. Maybe the hotel would even let you off the hook if you called and explained the situation. As a last resort, I have cancelled a credit card before where I made a mistake and made a non-refundable reservation and they were being jerks about cancelling it, but hadn't yet charged my card.

Thanks for the interest and kind words, all.

I believe that I have a buyer for the rooms which is @MossWelkowski

Definitely holding it for him and his brother at the moment.

Hope your doggie is okay soon. I am going to the game but already have lodging. I am sure you can get rid of yours pretty easily. Maybe the hotel would even let you off the hook if you called and explained the situation. As a last resort, I have cancelled a credit card before where I made a mistake and made a non-refundable reservation and they were being jerks about cancelling it, but hadn't yet charged my card.

Yeah, they're sticklers Deb. I assume the fear from the hotel owners are that people will make reservations ahead of time, and then if their team doesn't make it, cancel at the end.

They immediately charged my wife's credit card about 8 weeks ago when she made the reservations. We did call them prior to posting here, asking for some leniency due to the situation, but they weren't hearing it. I don't imagine they like giving out refunds too often :(

At any rate, thank you for the kind words and also for the advice!

Thanks for the interest and kind words, all.

I believe that I have a buyer for the rooms which is @MossWelkowski

Definitely holding it for him and his brother at the moment.

Yep! Thanks again! Now all I need is SB tickets which I'm hoping to get this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back