PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am so addicted to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradybunch

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
That I keep refreshing to see Meriweather has signed. Hopefully one of these times it will be true.

I honestly don't care if he signs this afternoon, this evening, tonight, or tomorrow morning. So as long as he's ready for camp tomorrow, I'm fine.

That I keep refreshing to see Meriweather has signed. Hopefully one of these times it will be true.

Ha ha...you're not alone.

I also keep refreshing for Samuel news...note the recent post from Breer & Shalize from ProJo - same quotes, same partner - very different spins.

Some close picks to the Pats #24 have signed recently. I think the Giants (Ross) and the Dallas pick (Spencer). Good omens.

Last edited:
Addiction is not healthy. Someone should open a "football detox" center. Inside they would only show video of Buffalo Bills road games, along with Roger Goodell press conferences. You would vomit out all your football love in a month, and take up horse-shoes.

Addiction is not healthy. Someone should open a "football detox" center. Inside they would only show video of Buffalo Bills road games, along with Roger Goodell press conferences. You would vomit out all your football love in a month, and take up horse-shoes.

And prescribe various sedatives and sunlight.

don't forget the Vitamin Water!

Ummm, don't you mean bocce? Horseshoes might remind people of the ***ts. :bricks:

Just remember . . . in cases like this, the refresh button is not your friend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back