Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 35.4% at BUF: 64.6%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
Can't get open, not very smart, headache in the locker room.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
He’s cooked and would have been a poor fit here regardless.

Bledsoehasaring

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
He can’t separate at all. From all reports he was never a student of them game. Now that his skill has eroded he isn’t good enough to play in the league.

NashuaPats

In the Starting Line-Up
I was hoping Harry could become a similar type of player to Dez. Now I'll duck as things get thrown at me. :)

supafly

Suddenly sad and Brady-less
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Has Dez finally announced the opportunity for teams to get into a bidding war? I mean, we’re heading into week 14. Maybe he’s just waiting until Xmas morning.

bresna

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The guy tore his Achilles tendon late last year. I doubt he's ready to come back yet.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Are there any wide receivers available who go out of their way to respect women? If so, that’s who we should be targeting.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Because he's old and slow. We appear to have that covered...

TomPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Now that the AB thread has disappeared, its twin brother, the Dez thread, rears its very ugly head.

Viper652

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Shouldn't the Pats bring him in for a workout? What do they have to lose at this point

Crazy Patriot Guy

In the Starting Line-Up
Maybe he doesn't suck

He's 31, clearly not as explosive as he was earlier in his career, coming off a terrible injury for a WR, needed his college offense simplified for him, hasn't played since 2017, had catch percentages of 43, 52 and 52 in his last three seasons played and doesn't play special teams. Do you honestly think he could do something better than the guys we already have?