PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Bout Those Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
They lost to the Browns :)
Tried to get on their board...Overload....

no need for that man. sure we can be happy but dont try to be a troll @ their place..i dont remember Jets fans being ****s to us

They actually had a nice comeback going and I think they should have tied it up but the refs didn't give them the call on the WR being pushed out.

the jets are what, 4-4. Tell a Jets fan before the season they'd be 4-4 after 8 games and they'd have been thrilled. Most media people allowed them 4 wins all season.

What boggles my mind:

After just 6 games played, the Pats have a 3-game lead on the division plus all tiebreakers. Crazy.

carolinatony said:
They lost to the Browns :)
Tried to get on their board...Overload....

great post Tony....thanks for the update....f the Jests!!!!!

patchick said:
What boggles my mind:

After just 6 games played, the Pats have a 3-game lead on the division plus all tiebreakers. Crazy.

That's probably because few people expected Miami would be so bad. I didn't buy into all that Super Bowl hype they got, but I never thought that they would end up at last place in the division at this point.

Last edited:
I was enjoying see the Jets lose, but they got hosed on the call at the end of the gaem. That throw should have been a TD the rec was gonna come down in bounds. Horrible job by the officals.

Last edited:
I don't troll; just reading their posts is good enough. You really don't need to say anything. They say it all.....

Looks like the Jests got screwed on that last call. Looked to me that he was going to come down in the end zone and not out of bounds. Refs felt otherwise, game over, Jests fans cry. Sucks to be them. Beat Minnesota and this AFCE is all but over.

Remix 6 said:
no need for that man. sure we can be happy but dont try to be a troll @ their place..i dont remember Jets fans being ****s to us

Remix....appreciate the opinion....but if you don't know any obnoxious d##khead Jests fans that talk all kinds of smack on a daily business (like their counterpart.....yankee fans)......then you are lucky.....but let me educate you that Jest.....doofin.......yankee fans....are the most obnoxious, annoying, arrogant (in the case of the jets and dolphin fans not sure why they get so arrogant?) so called fans you will ever come in contact with.....plus....the jests are in our division....and a loss for them,.....is a WIN FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!........GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents