PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell to be at AFCCG in Foxboro...[EDIT: no he isn't]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope a sniper takes him down

This article is nothing more than conjecture....

I'm sure he'll have drinks at Bobs house the night before.

This time, at the night before AFCCG party at your home, Mr. Kraft, please don't publish pics of him wetting his pants.

Last time he got upset and started Deflategate the next night.
B7mRVIoCYAAEjrr.jpg

Last edited:
This time, Mr. Kraft, please don't publish pics of him wetting his pants.

Last time he became upset and started Deflategate the next night.
B7mRVIoCYAAEjrr.jpg

No kidding. It does look like he pissed himself.

I wonder if Bob is still dating the woman 40 years his junior?

matrixsuitsupa.gif

He'll find a way to **** out...
The coolest action movie I ever watched as kid. Was rated way above my age, but I thought he was a commando for real. I still call him commando. The bad guys were shooting at him, but to no effect, one blast of this short gun and three bad guys will fall. It was incredible.

Last edited:
so you are of the opinion that he WON'T show up anywhere at all? that's counterproductive to the very position of league "commissioner" and would be grounds for immediate removal by the owners. The PR firestorm would be apocalyptic.
I expect he'll go to Atlanta, even if he was just there.

hope the clickbait is true...once again, you anti people are of the opinion he WON'T show up? He cannot go to Atlanta twice in a row, that would be ridiculous. He cannot suddenly NOT show up anywhere for the NFL's LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS, that would be even MORE ridiculous. So, why is this such an outlandish thought to you people?

Goodell might come to Foxboro on Sunday or he might not, but don't try to (and I can't believe I'm telling this to you) predict his actions based on how a normal person would operate.

It would be completely ridiculous for Goodell to go to Atlanta two weeks in a row and avoid the AFCCG, but he'll do it because he's a small, cowardly, petty "man." He'll also do it because he knows no one will call him on it. It's a small sample, but he lied at the Ray Rice hearing and lied at Brady's appeal and suffered zero consequences from those incidents. Consider all the other crap he's gotten away with and skipping out on attending a Patriots game is going to give him pause? That's going to be the story that causes SI, ESPN, and the networks to say "Enough! This guy has gone too far."? If he goes to Atlanta, we'll see it. Curran, Jenkins, and Wetzel will probably write articles about it, but that's as far as it will go. Mike & Mike aren't going to be upset, Polian won't be outraged, Brunell's not going to cry, Mortensen's not going send out a bombshell tweet, Peter King's not going skip a trip to Starbucks to write 40K words about it, Dungy and Harrison aren't going to call him out, etc. Everyone will act like it's totally normal because they don't want to upset Goodell and the NFL, even though letting that fool continue doing whatever he wants unchecked is ruining the league.

It is one thing to get booed and abused, it is totally another to be a laughingstock because it is obvious you are chickenshit. He'll come to Foxboro - or some relative will conveniently bite the dust.

The coolest action movie I ever watched as kid. Was rated way above my age, but I thought he was a commando for real. I still call him commando. The bad guys were shooting at him, but to no effect, one blast of this shot gun and three bad guys will fall. It was incredible.

The chase scene he catches Sully with all the bad puns, smack talk before he drops him, then ARnuld tells the girl "I let him go"

Last edited:
The chase scene he catches Sully with all the bad puns, smack talk before the drops him, then ARnuld tells the girl "I let him go"

The scream when Sully falls is hilarious.

"Oooooo La laaaaaaaaaaa!!"

he won't show...or if he does, will be ushered to private box with no chance of fan interaction.

No public figure should hide from the public. Man up and deal with it, Goodell. I'd include owners. If for instance, if Jed York is afraid to mingle with the fans, that should be a lit fire for him to fix the 49ers or sell them to someone who can.

Can you hear it? I sure can....

ROGER! ROGER! ROGER! ROGER! ROGER! ROGER! ROGER! ROGER! ROGER! ROGER! :mad:
Sounds like a cheer, why the hell would that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes