PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell to be at AFCCG in Foxboro...[EDIT: no he isn't]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread title is misleading.

I heard this funny football story about an opposing team that baked a cake and put it in the challengers locker room. It was full of ex lax.

Any Bakers here? The frosting on top could say: We missed you Roger. No hard feelings.

This article says nothing about Goodell being in Foxboro. In fact, IIRC, they already announced he was going to the NFCCG.

He is too much of a ****y to go to Foxboro, so he won't care if that means being in Atlanta 2 weeks in a row.

As amusing as many of these posts are, the actual link doesnt say Goodell plans on attending... it says he should be attending Gillette, because he's already gone to Atlanta during playoffs, and Foxborough is the only other stadium remaining for him to attend.

This is not an actual news leak

Everyone, take a deep breath. The article doesn't say it, we get it.....

I wonder WHEN we will all know where he's going to be?

in fact, I'm going to e-mail NFL Offices right now and see if they will make a confirmation>

Meanwhile, a cursory perusal of the appropriate twitter sources would seem in order.

In light of this rumour, I would advise investors to put some money in the tar business RIGHT NOW and to sell before Monday.

The feather business might have a similar boom period.

hope the clickbait is true...once again, you anti people are of the opinion he WON'T show up? He cannot go to Atlanta twice in a row, that would be ridiculous. He cannot suddenly NOT show up anywhere for the NFL's LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS, that would be even MORE ridiculous. So, why is this such an outlandish thought to you people?

Well...Goodell has established a precedent of being ridiculous. You are using reason and logic to say why he needs to be in Gillette on Sunday. Reason and logic stopped working on that jackass years ago...

I actually do not like him being there. I don't want the distraction of his existence.

heh...I just asked him point blank on his official twitter page. I don't expect him to tweet back but...he's such an egomaniac he just might

heh...I just asked him point blank on his official twitter page. I don't expect him to tweet back but...he's such an egomaniac he just might

Silly you. He is going to take our first round pick for lack of organisational control. Bob Kraft should personally chaperon every fan's activity on social media or face the wrath of the Fuhrer.

Honestly I hope he's not there or if he is the crowd doesn't know about it. I'd prefer the crowd be focused on the field instead of booing/chanting at Goodell nonstop.

If he does go, he'll probably be snuck into Bob's private box and keep his ugly mug far from any cameras. Maybe the waitress in Bob's private box can slip some visine into his scotch on the rocks.

I heard this funny football story about an opposing team that baked a cake and put it in the challengers locker room. It was full of ex lax.

Any Bakers here? The frosting on top could say: We missed you Roger. No hard feelings.
I actually did that in college when the guys in the next suite kept swiping my roommate's mom's chocolate chip cookies. Pry out some of the chips, insert ex-lax, bake just enough to melt said laxative, and then leave to be consumed. It worked.
With Roger, I would make sure that the toilet in the private box was blocked up.

But how will he get in??????????????

16114083_1254160624676927_3201613549508696179_n.jpg

If he does go, he'll probably be snuck into Bob's private box and keep his ugly mug far from any cameras. Maybe the waitress in Bob's private box can slip some visine into his scotch on the rocks.

Not strong enough . Drano is better.

:p

I think that it would be a good opportunity to call the guiness records people into town to measure crowd noise.

Put Goddell's face up on the big screen and let er rip!

It just might be worth the next ten 1st round picks it would cost us.

IF he would have the balls to show up I hope the fans come up with a better chant than just "Roger" , that almost sounds like their cheering for him, can't have that! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call