PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gasper's Stallworth article

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...0/19/stallworths_love_of_music_is_no_bum_rap/

Not too football related, but it's always nice when a reporter takes the time to give a look into these players as people without marginalizing it or making it corny.

I think the thing I take from it is that these guys obviously have a lot of fun together, and culture, music, it's kind of a part of that. You could see Wilfork and Samuel on the sideline at the Cowboys game dancing to a TI song at the end of the game on Sunday. You'll see Moss doing likewise. Point is, it's nice to have a reminder that these guys are human, that they're still 20-30 year old guys, and that they're able to have fun in between playing this brutal game that we all take so damn seriously following.

It also makes me wonder if there's a similar cultural divide in football locker rooms as there is in baseball for instance, and to that, I think the answer is probably no. I wouldn't know, but that's just my view of it, I've always wondered as I've never played football if it has that same aspect that baseball sometimes does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents