PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

forum question

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaid23

On the Roster
Reaction score
not picking on anybody, but how come everytime some player gets cut or the thought of getting cut or traded regardless of what possition it is or how old he is or for whatever reason, somebody here wants us to go and sign him? in the last month or so i have seen people who want shelton quarles, marshall faulk!!, stephen davis, randy moss, larry johnson, kris jenkins, jake plummer, mike turner, tj duckett, ect. i mean come on. not even mentioning the cost that some of these guys would bring, the vast majority we either dont need or wouldnt fit in to our system. on that note....trade asante and the #28 to washington for the #6. draft willis or landry at #6, then go best available at #24.

not picking on anybody, but how come everytime some player gets cut or the thought of getting cut or traded regardless of what possition it is or how old he is or for whatever reason, somebody here wants us to go and sign him? in the last month or so i have seen people who want shelton quarles, marshall faulk!!, stephen davis, randy moss, larry johnson, kris jenkins, jake plummer, mike turner, tj duckett, ect. i mean come on. not even mentioning the cost that some of these guys would bring, the vast majority we either dont need or wouldnt fit in to our system. on that note....trade asante and the #28 to washington for the #6. draft willis or landry at #6, then go best available at #24.

I get your point, but I would have hunted down and beaten any Patriots fan for even THINKING that we should go after Jake Plummer.

You joined in Feb. You haven't seen anything yet. You missed the "trade everything" for Randy Moss thing.

Every player who is even whispered to be on the trading block or gets released, will have their own 'should we" thread.

Remember, we have a lot of Patriots fans who are also Red Sox fans. That should answer your question. :singing:

(# of posters) * (% of posters that are willing to start a thread about a player that the Patriots have expressed no interest in nor have there been any media reports associating the player with the Patriots) * (% of those posters that think that Pats might be interested in a given cut player) > 1

One of the values on the left side of this equation is clearly too high!

Jake Plummer is available? Sign me up!

I think it is because we are bored fans and actually believe that the genius of BB can take a castoff from another team and turn him into a HOF player.

But mostly because we are bored...

Last edited:
Jake Plummer is available? Sign me up!

I think it is because we are bored fans and actually believe that the genius of BB can take a castoff from another team and turn him into a HOF player.

But mostly because we are bored...

I'm coming for you buddy--watch your back. :enranged:

I get your point, but I would have hunted down and beaten any Patriots fan for even THINKING that we should go after Jake Plummer.

He makes more sense than Shelton Quarles.

He makes more sense than Shelton Quarles.

at least Shelton Quarles never threw a pass from his opposite hand from his own 5-yard line that was interecepted by a DLineman for a TD...

...so far as I know...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick