PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Droughns in jail after turning himself in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domestic violence? Man, NFL players are class acts!

I think this is the second time he has been arrested in 6 months.

I dont think Romeo will allow that kind of thing on his team. I would look for the Brwons to pick up a runningback in next years draft to sit behind Reuben for a year and then take over.

Brady#12 said:
I think this is the second time he has been arrested in 6 months.

I dont think Romeo will allow that kind of thing on his team. I would look for the Brwons to pick up a runningback in next years draft to sit behind Reuben for a year and then take over.
He was arrested for DUI but acquited.

Regarding getting a new RB, they extended his contract this offseason so without knowing the details he's pretty much their guy.

About Crennel - unless he's totally different than Belichick, it's Savage running the show as evidenced by the Browns drafting 3 LB in their first 4 picks (counting Wimbley as the LB he will be). Baltimore drafted a lot of LB when Savage was there, Belichick drafted basically none when Crennel was here - you do the math :)

Savage is a good GM but I think he needs to let Crennel build HIS own team with some help form Savage money wise.

But Savage is building a good franchise in the Browns though, I think they will make the playoffs next year when they find out about there QB situation.

From what I heard, kidnapping charges were dropped, but could be added back...I agree Romeo will ease him off the squad in a year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back