PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: We're At Gillette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, chris.

Over / under line went down this week based on talk about field condition. Guess it was overstated.

Last edited:
Dude, did'nt Chris ask you not to do that?

Just heard about it now. Won't be doing that anymore.

Shame on me

SoCal Bong said:
Just heard about it now. Won't be doing that anymore.

Shame on me
Your cool now...

Thanks Chris, I hope our boys can put on a clinic for all those national news folks.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Your cool now...

Thanks Chris, I hope our boys can put on a clinic for all those national news folks.

But knowing us, we are gonna win with some late field goal and a long drive to kill the clock, at which time everyone will be ready to put the Jets as the division winner.

Like the blogs....

desi-patsfan said:
But knowing us, we are gonna win with some late field goal and a long drive to kill the clock, at which time everyone will be ready to put the Jets as the division winner.
But they should be the division leader after dominating the team that dominated Miami at home...:eek:

Box_O_Rocks said:
But they should be the division leader after dominating the team that dominated Miami at home...:eek:

Hey guys ... just got out of the press conference about the preseason game in China. We'll have details on that ... btw, I have it on pretty good authority that there were copious amounts of spray paint used on the field in anticipation for tonight's game. It'll be a mess if the rain keeps coming down as hard as it is right now.

Christopher_Price said:
Hey guys ... just got out of the press conference about the preseason game in China. We'll have details on that ... btw, I have it on pretty good authority that there were copious amounts of spray paint used on the field in anticipation for tonight's game. It'll be a mess if the rain keeps coming down as hard as it is right now.
"Winter" green on the field and lots of green jerseys from the "grass" stains?

Box_O_Rocks said:
"Winter" green on the field and lots of green jerseys from the "grass" stains?

Yeah, those won't be "grass" stains...

Christopher_Price said:
Yeah, those won't be "grass" stains...
Do you think it is slick enough to factor into a sore hammy for folks second favorite rookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe