PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Q&A, 10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Thanks to the Patriots’ PR staff, here’s the complete transcript of Bill Belichick’s Q&A with the media this morning at Gillette Stadium:Q: Just a general football question - I was talking with Jeff Fisher, who is a member of the competition committee and we were discussing calling time out right before field goals at the [...]

More...

Thanks, Chris.

Does this sound like faint praise?

Q: Chad Jackson hasn’t been out on the field, obviously, but from his mental work and preparation have you seen him make strides as far as the normal improvement you would make after a year in the league?
BB: Definitely. He works hard. He knows a lot more this year than he knew last year going into the season or even at this point. Yeah, I think Chad’s…He’s done what he can do. He’s been limited in some things, but I don’t think that’s held him back on the other things. He works hard on his preparation and assignments, he’s matured a lot and he’s made a lot of progress.

Thanks, Chris.

Does this sound like faint praise?

Q: Chad Jackson hasn’t been out on the field, obviously, but from his mental work and preparation have you seen him make strides as far as the normal improvement you would make after a year in the league?
BB: Definitely. He works hard. He knows a lot more this year than he knew last year going into the season or even at this point. Yeah, I think Chad’s…He’s done what he can do. He’s been limited in some things, but I don’t think that’s held him back on the other things. He works hard on his preparation and assignments, he’s matured a lot and he’s made a lot of progress.

It doesn't sound anything LIKE faint praise to me. It sounds like EXACTLY what we'd want to hear at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back