PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick likes footlongs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great one for CAPTION THIS!

5f0e5f97b9a01.image.jpg

I bet if you did a poll outside of New England, Belichick would be neck and neck in popularity with Jared. People are crazy that way.

There were 2 or 3 Colts fans on their board calling for Brady to be arrested and put in prison after the articles about him going to the wrong house in Tampa and working out in a closed park. They weren't joking either.... Meanwhile they worship the Manning's who have sexual assault, HGH and felony fraud on their resumes

There are lots of deranged, mouth breathing idiots in this country... and a lot of them vote too, which is terrifying

There are lots of deranged, mouth breathing idiots in this country... and a lot of them vote too, which is terrifying
Can we manage to turn a Bill Belichick subway commercial political so we can send this over to the Pub? I think we can.

Can we manage to turn a Bill Belichick subway commercial political so we can send this over to the Pub? I think we can.

I have faith that someone will pull it off.. using the word "Vote" will be a trigger for many

Huh, BB doing a commercial. I guess Cam has infiltrated the Patriots culture faster than anyone would've thought.

Tom was the one who didn't want to have fun...

Mostly. There are 16 of them, including two in New England, though none within a two-hour drive of Foxboro.
I always loved Rodney Harrison talking about being a free agent, being wined and dined in 5 star restaurant across the league, then coming to visit NE and meeting Bill at a Ground Round.

They just got down to business.

"Here's how it is. You can play & we want you, Rodney. Here's how we will use you (draws on a napkin). Oh, and you should try the Shepherd's pie. Good stuff. And only $5.99 on Thursdays".

OK, I made up the conversation, But would you be shocked if it were true?

:)

*sigh* Typical & Predictable ... he had to pick the WHITE bread! He needs more DIVERSITY in his diet... There are many B.O.C. out there (breads of color) that would work just as well...

(Think that will work?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye