SOURCE:WEEI

SOURCE:Patriots.com

SOURCE:MASSLive

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
AFC Champs
New England took care of the Steelers Sunday night, and now they'll set their sights on a trip to Houston in two weeks.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

(Sorry, Cleveland ... that was kinda mean)

So the early 1990 Browns had the coach of one Super LI team and the top two architects of the other one. And Nick Saban was the DC.

RT @RealSkipBayless: Roger Goodell, Tom Brady is coming for you. He will deflate your vendetta and inflate the legacy you wrongfully tried…

What we Learned: With another Super Bowl in sight, Pats aim to secure spot in NFL history https://t.co/VOgCV4xVTK

No more hiding for Goodell as Brady, Patriots try to finish the job at Super Bowl LI https://t.co/VNML11YxNF https://t.co/Js1mHHEGs2

RT @RealSkipBayless: Roger Goodell, Tom Brady is coming for you. He will deflate your vendetta and inflate the legacy you wrongfully tried…

RT @AdamSchefter: Tom Brady looks like a man determined to make another man personally hand him the Vince Lombardi trophy.

RT @allan1144: @Gary_Tanguay @collitovision @KirkAndCallahan if you went back on with K&C it would be the highest rated show in a long time.

You want to do things your way today, but could run into a wal... More for Aquarius https://t.co/0Q4nPLp7w1

Lemony Snicket Seriesof Unfortunate Events. Limitless. https://t.co/pjXgYZ5uaZ

Up late watching the AFC Championship win? Start your morning with 87-cent coffee at New England @DunkinDonuts w/ a… https://t.co/otKuva98Js

Tom Brady on Matt Ryan: "Always sending him texts over course of season, or vice versa. Have lot of respect for Matt" (via @KirkAndCallahan)

After the game I was so excited. Lol. I was lit on the field. I looked around and all my teammates acted as if they've been there before 😜👀

Maaannnnnn. I'm still up watching Netflix, sketching and writing in my notebook.

Patriots' WR Chris Hogan and Falcons' WR Julio Jones finished with identical receiving lines on Sunday: 9 Rec, 180 Rec yds and 2 Rec TD.

A thank you to the draft gurus here

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by Clonamery, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clonamery

Clonamery PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,682
    Another great draft season is about to pass. Thanks to all who set-up draft boards, etc. We know it's time consumming. And for those of us who are lazy and/or lack the football acumen to make it all work, we are deeply indebted.

I won't name names because you know who you are. But thanks. It's the best 2 months on this site when we don't make the SB.

2. ayjackson

ayjackson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree. Great work preparing us for the draft and educating us about the players that will be joining teams around the league.

Thank you.

:eat3:

3. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +7,224
    I second that. The depth and quality of contributions to this board never cease to amaze me.

4. psychoPat

psychoPat Role Player PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1

Ditto, that !

5. CrazyDave

CrazyDave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2
    Agreed. Thanks to all involved in this interesting time of year.

6. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25
    Seems a fair trade for your one-liners.

7. Mainefan

Mainefan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +63
    "Take my wife....please." Sorry, Box, it was all I could think of. Anyhow, I want to join in thanking everyone who has shared their outstanding knowledge and insight here. I'm looking at three different draft magazines, and all I can say is that not only have I learned more here, the magazine writers would do well to read Patsfans posts.

8. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25
    That's okay, we need intellectuals too.

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +6,143
    I agree, my brain cannot absorb and filter all the info available, so I come here to get just the info I need... well done those to all the draft gurus.

10. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +735
    I've definitely learned a lot from everyone here. In addition to my own research to justify my picks, I even learned about the needs of some other teams in this draft. Hopefully a few good ones will slip to the Pats and I will actually have heard of these guys before. :) Was I the only one that got psyched a few years back when I heard the Pats got TBC with a 7th round pick? LOL.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  11. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer ex-moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,253
    I learned not to fall in love with a player too early- it only leads to heart break.:(

Lot's good info shared by everyone:rocker: . Without that I would have been confused but not in a total state of confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.