PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Hello From A Texans Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerTrav87

Rookie
Reaction score
I have always loved to watch the Patriots play, and I am happy that this weekend I get to kill two birds with one stone with the Texans taking on the Pats in Foxboro!

The Texans team has been plagued with injuries this year (we have 13 men on the IR), and we are pretty much recovering from having a horrible HC in Dom Capers and other levels of incompetence all around our organization.

Our offense is suffering due to a terrible O-line and our defense suffers due to a weak secondary. I can see the Patriots LB core harassing David all day and possibly Brady coming back with a vengeance after the Pats loss last week. As a Texans fan I hope those two things do not happen, but I would not be surprised if they did.

All in all I hope that the Texans at least put up some resistance this weekend. All of our losses since Week 4 have been VERY close games..... our team finds a way to lose, though, it seems. Let us hope for an injury-free game!

I am rooting for you guys in the playoffs since my Texans will not be there, and I can't wait to see the Pats in Super Bowl XLI!

P.S. - There is one rookie on our defense that is reshaping the team, and his name is DeMeco Ryans. The guy is amazing and he is #1 in the running for Defensive Rookie of the Year. Watch for him to clash with Maroney and Dillon for the whole game.

welcome to the board .the way the pats have been playing it should be a very close game that could go either way .the pats should turn it over at least three times anyway .

Indeed, DeMeco Ryans is a beast and I wish we had gotten him instead of Chad Jackson (no knock on CJ, I just thought DR would have been a better pick) That DeMeco kid wrecked havoc on the Auburn offense when he used to play us every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3