PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A good place to watch Pats games in Martin County, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownfan80

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've been searching for a new home to watch Pats games ever since my favorite bar Rookies closed after the 2003 season. So far I haven't found a place that I can call home. I kind of alternate between quite a few places mainly because I don't like them so the variety saves the day.

Does anyone know of any Pats fanclubs in either Martin or Palm Beach counties? I'd really rather avoid Port Saint Lucie, but I guess that'd do too. I need a home!

Any 'sports bar' would probably have it. A little loud in the background.

The one here has every game on Sunday. They have like 20-25 large TV sets and they are all on one game or another.

I don't think it's unique to my small city.

mcbee said:
Any 'sports bar' would probably have it. A little loud in the background.

The one here has every game on Sunday. They have like 20-25 large TV sets and they are all on one game or another.

I don't think it's unique to my small city.

Yeah I've spent every game for the past two seasons in 'sports bars', but now I'm looking for a Patriots bar, or at least a Patriots fan club. I'm sick of Stuart Ale House and Charlie's Bar and Grill and Gators and Duffie's and all the rest.

Brownfan80 said:
I've been searching for a new home to watch Pats games ever since my favorite bar Rookies closed after the 2003 season. So far I haven't found a place that I can call home. I kind of alternate between quite a few places mainly because I don't like them so the variety saves the day.

Does anyone know of any Pats fanclubs in either Martin or Palm Beach counties? I'd really rather avoid Port Saint Lucie, but I guess that'd do too. I need a home!

Hey

Rookies was a dolphin bar wasn't it...? I live in the area too....and there aren't any "Patriot" bars in the area that I have found. The St. Lucie News did an article on all the local bars/pubs and what teams they "backed" and the only one that mentioned the Patriots was a place called Yogi's in Stuart just before the bridge......so I went in there one Sunday....no one there....they had a dolphins banner on one end....a jets banner on the other......and a small Patriots mirror or something on the wall behind the bar.....and to make matters worse....they had NO football games on.....just a Nascar race on "both" tv's............needless to say...I was out of there....

I have been toying with the idea of trying to start a Pats fan club in the area...as there is a pretty large contingency of New England folks down here.....just don't know if I would have the time to put into it right now.......the bar Zuma mentioned is a cool bar....went there last season....."Boston's on the Beach" in Delray......at least some Pats fans were there amongst all the fin fans.........anyways...maybe we can get some kind of a fan club together to watch the games.......that is probably the best way to do it....and still feel like you are at home........let me know if you find anything else........GO PATS!

Bill Endicot, 42 Havana Lane, Port Salerno, FL (about 5 minutes from Rt. 1) has a killer 50 inch plasma TV, and only drinks good microbrew beer.

Stop by just before gametime and tell him Joe sent you.

Oh - and tell him I haven't forgotten about the $50 he owes me too.

JoeSixPat said:
Bill Endicot, 42 Havana Lane, Port Salerno, FL (about 5 minutes from Rt. 1) has a killer 50 inch plasma TV, and only drinks good microbrew beer.

sounds like a great guy to me.........:)

stcjones said:
Hey

Rookies was a dolphin bar wasn't it...? I live in the area too....and there aren't any "Patriot" bars in the area that I have found. The St. Lucie News did an article on all the local bars/pubs and what teams they "backed" and the only one that mentioned the Patriots was a place called Yogi's in Stuart just before the bridge......so I went in there one Sunday....no one there....they had a dolphins banner on one end....a jets banner on the other......and a small Patriots mirror or something on the wall behind the bar.....and to make matters worse....they had NO football games on.....just a Nascar race on "both" tv's............needless to say...I was out of there....

I have been toying with the idea of trying to start a Pats fan club in the area...as there is a pretty large contingency of New England folks down here.....just don't know if I would have the time to put into it right now.......the bar Zuma mentioned is a cool bar....went there last season....."Boston's on the Beach" in Delray......at least some Pats fans were there amongst all the fin fans.........anyways...maybe we can get some kind of a fan club together to watch the games.......that is probably the best way to do it....and still feel like you are at home........let me know if you find anything else........GO PATS!

Bostons on the Beach is just so far from Stuart, it's a tough drive on a Sunday. Rookies was a "Dolphins" bar, but the owner was a Patriots fan (well the wife was, the husband was a Fins fan, don't ask me how THAT happened). The owners there treated me and my girl like royalty (I still have my six foot wall banner they gave me from the 2003 season, the last at rookies) and I loved the place.

I'd be interested in a fan club if you'd like to try and get one going, I'd be into helping out with it, as I'm sure my girl would be. PM me if you have some more ideas.

JoeSixPat said:

This is a residence, or a bar? lol I'd feel weird crashing somebody's house party.

Brownfan80 said:
This is a residence, or a bar? lol I'd feel weird crashing somebody's house party.

Well "house party" would be a stretch - but Bill's got a great TV and good beer, though his wife can be a little crabby (just ignore her)

JoeSixPat said:
Well "house party" would be a stretch - but Bill's got a great TV and good beer, though his wife can be a little crabby (just ignore her)

though his wife can be a little crabby (just ignore her)

First chink in the armor ted..........;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick