PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do 1st overall picking teams do this every year. It’s obvious who is going first overall why wait

Why do 1st overall picking teams do this every year. It’s obvious who is going first overall why wait
TV Producers (aka the league per Ross)... And gotta give all the other teams the full time for offers.

• Helpful
Reactions: sb1
why are they taking the entire 10 minutes ??????

But somebody’s cousin told me…
According to Curran, the Patriots called Harbaugh's bluff on the McCarthy comments (obviously, he's talked him up all week) and inquired about Herbert. Interesting.

It's official:

Thank goodness! Not nice to keep one of the new “owner’s” waiting like that!

According to Curran, the Patriots called Harbaugh's bluff on the McCarthy comments (obviously, he's talked him up all week) and inquired about Herbert. Interesting.
Told you guys

No way Chargers could do it.. They don't have the cap space to eat $89M.

Caleb Williams is going to be a stud imo. I know a lot of people waiting for him to fail, but I just kinda feel like he's someone everyone is overthinking because him being number one was so obvious.

Hope for Williams and the Bears sake I’m wrong, but he just screams bust to me, I have seen enough items that make me question his mental toughness when things go poorly. And he’s a Bear, things will go poorly at some point.

WTF is Caleb wearing holy crap I hope we get a guy w a normal suit

Draft drake baby

Belichick doesn't sound like a huge fan of Williams ... it's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore