Immediate Postgame Reactions

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Tough finish. Discuss it here.

I'm in shock that they overturned that.

Based on the earlier lack of overturning of what was obviously a Rham first down

If Strange was short, he was mm short. You can't overturn that

Hopw can you have 2 totally different calls?

I'm in shock

Absolute ******** overturn at the end. No idea how they could reverse that. No guarantee the Pats would go on to score, but it's ridiculous that they did not even get the opportunity.

The main problem with this game... Bill Belichick. Team is undisciplined and makes key errors in big moments and they lack the talent to overcome top NFL squads. Both rest on his shoulders.

The team is what we thought they would be. Right now in last place in the division.
Next week at the Jets will be tough. 0-3 is a real possibility here.

So - haven't reviewed the GDT, but I'll take a shot:

-Mac sucks and he is to blame
-BB the GM screwed us over
-The season is over
-Is not! Is too! Is not! Is too!
-We need to just tank for (Insert Flavor of the Month here)

Close?

Barmore did what tonight? On the radio, Zo ragged on Godchaux a number of times. It was deserved. Big contract and didn’t make plays tonight.

Absolute ******** overturn at the end. No idea how they could reverse that. No guarantee the Pats would go on to score, but it's ridiculous that they did not even get the opportunity.
I saw other calls on Sunday that were more obvious that were ruled not enough to overturn. I would say, that play certainly would fall into that category.

And the fact they didn’t even measure. It was irrefutable to them

Wish we would have signed Ginkel.
He ruined us.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back