PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodbye Isaiah Wynn...Glad to see you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Bam Cunningham

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Addition by subtraction. His social media posts today help to explain a major reason why he was a huge disappointment.
He mentioned that he is "free" and how other teams seeking to even talk to him better come hat in hand with generational wealth offers.

What nerve this guy has. He stole every dollar he got from the Patriots as far as I am concerned. Crappy play, penalties, injuries and piss poor attitude.
Pats picking up his 5th year for 10 million was a bad move.

The OL will be better next year because he is gone!

I just can’t believe he would come into camp out of shape and show low effort through the season during a contract year.

Where is his pride? Where is his competitive spirit? Where is his drive? If you have your worst year in a contract year then that tells me all I need to know.

Then following that by tweets acting like everyone else is the problem?

Addition by subtraction. His social media posts today help to explain a major reason why he was a huge disappointment.
He mentioned that he is "free" and how other teams seeking to even talk to him better come hat in hand with generational wealth offers.

What nerve this guy has. He stole every dollar he got from the Patriots as far as I am concerned. Crappy play, penalties, injuries and piss poor attitude.

We could have done so much more with that pick.
At least Michel put up effort.
I hope Wynn is forced to play in the XFL.

We could have done so much more with that pick.
What we really should've done is force the Saints to accept our 2018 first-rounder for Cooks instead of our 2017 first.

"And with the 32nd and final pick of the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft, the World Champion New England Patriots select: from the University of Wisconsin, Offensive Lineman Ryan Ramczyk..."

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

Wynn right now

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

I can't really understand his tweet... Is he really only looking for 5 million a year? What a pinhead... Had he showed anything this year besides the ability to amass multiple penalty flags, he could have easily doubled that amount, if not potentially tripled it... Instead he gave hardly any effort, played like ish and moped around like Eeyore...

Not his “agent” but the way I read this is that he expects an additional $5m over the $10m he *earned* in order to “talk” to a prospective new team. NO way he’s “playing” for less on what may be his only shot at the big bucks! I just hope his “pinky” is all betta - didn’t he miss 8 games on IR for that “injury”?

Not his “agent” but the way I read this is that he expects an additional $5m over the $10m he *earned* in order to “talk” to a prospective new team. NO way he’s “playing” for less on what may be his only shot at the big bucks! I just hope his “pinky” is all betta - didn’t he miss 8 games on IR for that “injury”?
I think that's right. He wants $15+.

Thanks... I honestly didn't understand what he was asking for

SEE YA!

On a related note, this makes the 2nd year in a row we cheer dumping a recent 1st rounder. And Sony was dumped rather unceremoniously the year prior. Not the kinda streak we wanna keep going.

I guess everyone will agree now this dude was an utter bust that only played adequately at LT for about half a season.

Tom Cruise What GIF

Did this dude really put that out there? I am a multi-billionaire NFL owner, and I am going to give this guy a big contract? Make him the cornerstone of my franchise?
No Thank You Reaction GIF by Bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft