PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

⚠ In a move that surprises no one ∘∘∘

Lacrosse is actually super entertaining to watch. I'd say more entertaining than watching hockey and I played hockey for 17 years.

Excellent...

I mean, who needs to look for, you know, talent when there are lacrosse players, Special olympics Teamers & Guards to find & sign amirite?

Ask anybody who has ever played lacrosse what a cherry feels like...Those are the red marks left on unpadded tissue (usally legs) when they are on the receiving end of a lacrosse ball thrown at high speed. I have a few that still probably haven;t healed after nearly 50 years...

Ask anybody who has ever played lacrosse what a cherry feels like...Those are the red marks left on unpadded tissue (usally legs) when they are on the receiving end of a lacrosse ball thrown at high speed. I have a few that still probably haven;t healed after nearly 50 years...

Agreed, and needless to say but a cup is crucial for that sport (worth the reminder since Peter Dinklage was brought up in this thread).

I’ll let myself out now.

Excellent...

I mean, who needs to look for, you know, talent when there are lacrosse players, Special olympics Teamers & Guards to find & sign amirite?
stephen neal says hi

and i played OG/DE... wtf is wrong with guard?

Last edited:
Excellent...

It also looks like yet another stellar UDFA class, of the type we've been seeing here for the past 4 years now...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back