PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zappe's Stats Through Three Games

To be fair, #3 is really a Thornton highlight.
My goal is not to take anything away from Zappe

But was I the only one who watched our Skill positions simply eviscerate their defense all game long? They were open and winning contested catches ALL. GAME. LONG.

I was telling this in Gamechat, people were opennn. And Thornton has a BEAUTIFUL release, that much I could see already. Meyers, Ive said before, but he understands in-game leverage, he's gonna be alright in this league.

Add to that Parker actually winning contested ball, Stevenson coming out of his shell a bit as a receiver, and last but not least our TEs finally coming alive....

I mean, good for Zappe, but better for us. That's why I'm not fully on the hype train for Bailey yet

Last edited:
My goal is not to take anything away from Zappe

But was I the only one who watched our Skill positions simply eviscerate their defense all game long? They were open and winning contested catches ALL. GAME. LONG.

I was telling this in Gamechat, people were open all game long. And Thornton has a BEAUTIFUL release, that much I could see already. Meyers, Ive said before, but he understands in-game leverage, he's gonna be alright in this league.

Add to that Parker actually winning contested ball, Stevenson coming out of his shell a bit as a receiver, and last but not least our TEs finally coming alive....

I mean, good for Zappe, but better for us. That's why I'm not fully on the hype train for Bailey yet
I think the main reason the offense looks so good lately is not Zappe vs Jones, but just the maturing of the offense in general. But Zappe's played so flawlessly that it's hard to tell.

Bedard says Zappe is Matt Flynn and Mac will be the qb of the future. We will see...

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back