PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your Picks for the All-Turd Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Ron Mexico bring enough to the the table to be considered at QB?

The Poston Brothers can't represent the whole team, or only the top five players would fit under the salary cap.

Leonard Little. Follows up a DUI homicide with a DUI. Losers never learn.

Regards,
Chris

Willie55 said:
T-Shirt - Is Marcus Vick eligible for this team? He hasn't played in the NFL yet but he did attend a mini-camp. If he is he is most definately your QB.
Dunno, it's PFT's game not mine, but I would think we could pencil his name in there, at least as a WR/QB-backup... he certainly fits the character profile!

By the way, nice list Welker83.

Anybody mentioned Sean Taylor yet? He's got to be close to fitting the bill, no?

The Vikings could field the entire team after last year's love boat fiasco. Also they have the whizanator.

I would assume since this is a PFT poll that the newly renamed Santurdio Holmes is in the running

Here's my team...though not all players still play in the NFL, all have had some sort of scandal involved with them this year.

2006 All-Turd Team
(Note: The defense runs a 3-3-5 nickel formation. Always. ;) )
QB - Daunte Culpepper
RB - Onterrio Smith ("The Whizzinator")
WR - Santonio Holmes, Chris Henry, Terrell Owens
TE - Kellen Winslow Jr.
OT - Wayne Hunter, Bryant McKinnie
OG - Todd Steussie, Rich Tylski
C - Jeff Mitchell
DE - Lance Johnstone, Warren Sapp
DT - Marcus Bell
OLB - Joey Porter, Bill Romanowski
MLB - Ray Lewis
CB - Fred Smoot, Ricky Manning Jr., Pac-Man Jones
FS - Sean Taylor
SS - Willie Offord
K - Mike Vanderjagt
P - Todd Sauerbrun
Coach - Mike Tice

Last edited:
drpatriot said:
Here's my team...though not all players still play in the NFL, all have had some sort of scandal involved with them this year.

2006 All-Turd Team
(Note: The defense runs a 3-3-5 nickel formation. Always. ;) )
QB - Daunte Culpepper
RB - Onterrio Smith ("The Whizzinator")
WR - Santonio Holmes, Chris Henry, Terrell Owens
TE - Kellen Winslow Jr.
OT - Wayne Hunter, Bryant McKinnie
OG - Todd Steussie, Rich Tylski
C - Jeff Mitchell
DE - Lance Johnstone, Warren Sapp
DT - Marcus Bell
OLB - Joey Porter, Bill Romanowski
MLB - Ray Lewis
CB - Fred Smoot, Ricky Manning Jr., Pac-Man Jones
FS - Sean Taylor
SS - Willie Offord
K - Mike Vanderjagt
P - Todd Sauerbrun
Coach - Mike Tice
Exxxxxxcellent work. I was wondering who'd coach the thing, and Tice is a good call!

I had many lines of arguments with a few of your picks ... then I reread you post and saw, [SIZE=-1] "[/SIZE]all have had some sort of scandal involved with them this year." So I had to hold down the backspace key for about 5 minutes. :D Good List!

Really tough competition at WR. At some spots being a selfish, self-promoting jerk gets you a starting job on this team. At WR you better be bringing a lot more to the table.

taltos said:
Must put in TO, and that player from Carolina who is in jail for murder. Paul

Ray Caruth is whom you're thinking about.

Now I'm thinking about a QB drafted by the Chargers with the 2nd overall pick. Maybe more of a jerk, than a bad character guy.

Good post T Shirt.

props to Lawrence Philips for RB...perhaps Leaf or Marinovich for backup QB...

Does being a cry-baby qualify?
If it does then I nominate Eli Manning for crying about being drafted by the Chargers.
Also nominate Bill Polian as GM for his consistant whining to the league to gain advantages for the Clots.
I am also nominating the entire Colts team for their whining.
And I can't leave out Cato June for his current arrest.

p.s.- For the official fan-base of the All-Turd team, have to be Colt fans for their whining ways for the past 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
The owner of course has to be Al Davis, with Ralph Wilson trying to buy rights to the team for whining and complaining about the new CBA, and for not knowing what he voted on.

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
:rofl:

I can't think of a QB yet, but for sure we need Jeff Garcia's girlfriend on the cheerleading squad. :D

Oh I know exactly where we go for the Cheerleaders, Banana Joe's in Tampa
especially when the Panthers are in town.......
If we tried to compile an Old Timers Game, it might be more interesting.....

Lawrence Phillips, Barret Robbins, the DB who tried to get ............the night before the Super Bowl,
Ricky Manning Jr. (not so much for allegedly beating up a guy with a 'puter in Denny's but for being in Denny's in the first place- you don't go there-you end up there)
Onterrio Smith

I was trying to think of some more so I googled- NFL- player - arrested- and came up with 1,400,000 hits...
Need I say more...

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm Who's your pick for the 2006 All-Turd squad?

I'm going with Ricky Manning Jr. for kicking the snot outta somebody who had the audacity to use a laptop computer.

Screw that. You need to make the all tightness team! When you do, make sure they look: pitch black, wear tight numbers, wear some bling and look like thugs.

Last edited:
I know that he's not up there with some of the greats in this thread, but let's not forget our very own Kenyatta Jones: pouring hot tea on his room-mate ("room-mate"?) while the guy was sitting on the john.

Has to raise a smile ... ;)

Mike the Brit said:
I know that he's not up there with some of the greats in this thread, but let's not forget our very own Kenyatta Jones: pouring hot tea on his room-mate ("room-mate"?) while the guy was sitting on the john.

Has to raise a smile ... ;)

How does pouring one's roommate a cup of tea......................oh wait, poured it ON his roommate. My bad.:)

PATSNUTme said:
Watch it. :enranged:

They provided us with months of entertainment for which a few of us will always be grateful.

cheerleaders.jpg

I could not agree more! Those two fine ladies have contributed more to the sum of human happiness than a coach-load of social workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes