PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your Picks for the All-Turd Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
That this not very nice. I thought personal attacks were not acceptable on the board.

But, then you could just be stating the truth as you see it.:rofl:
Really Nut, I see no reason for you to defend me, it isn't as if T was rating me barely higher then road kill...is it? :confused:

don't forget Brian Bosworth and even though he seems to be trying to rehabilitate his image Ryan Leaf needs to be there too. Oh and what about Jeff George!

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:
Really Nut, I see no reason for you to defend me, it isn't as if T was rating me barely higher then road kill...is it? :confused:

Well I just couldn't understand why he would say that.

You know up in "The County", where T-shirt dwells, they rate road kill very high. They call it supper.:singing:

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
:rofl: Classic line. But, nah... Worthlessburgler doesn't make the team. Being dumber than a box of rocks isn't the same thing as having major 'character' issues. ;)

I don't get it, Patsnut.

Why does this insult our esteemed colleague Box_O_Rocks? Now, if T-Shirt had said that B_O_R was dumber than Ben Roethlisberger, I think that there'd have been a case to answer ... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Ray Lewis got away with murder, maybe he could be the coach?

Guys, we forgot about the Strength Coach and Personal Trainer!

I believe Victor Conte is no longer working with Barry Bonds!

Mike the Brit said:
I don't get it, Patsnut.

Why does this insult our esteemed colleague Box_O_Rocks? Now, if T-Shirt had said that B_O_R was dumber than Ben Roethlisberger, I think that there'd have been a case to answer ... :D

Oh, he said 'a' box of rocks not 'the' Box_O_Rocks.

Well, I hope that my error didn't create any hard feelings between them. It's really not like me to do that.:cool:

Well, we did get one on the team, even though he's a newbie and has yet to play a down for us.

I'm a little surprised that self inflicted under achievement would be considered a "turd' vs overt acts that bring shame to ones self and the organizations.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Here's PFT's final list:
http://www.profootballtalk.com/All-Turd.htm

Some of the names on the final list make me question their definition of "turd" but oh well. :)

Yes, I agree. How does Ty Law make it over "PacMan" Jones? Ty is just a guy trying to feed his family with an unfortunate choice of cousins. :rolleyes:

NEM said:
That was going to be my choice.

Doesn't qualify -- not currently active. But you could e-mail him in to ProfootballTalk for the All-Time team ([email protected]). He'd be my nomination too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes