PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You guys need to beat Tampa

JackPMiller

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
As most know, I am a Phillies fan. I want you there so we can beat your Sox. I say it is better to beat the World Champs. I don't want to hear, we did not beat the defending champs to do it. But if we play Tampa, it will be ok, because as a fan, I don't care who we face in a sense. Still it is better to beat the defending champs. Just my opinion.

Brett Myers is a funny guy. He guest spots on the Lex and Terry Show a lot. And you're right... we DO need to beat Tampa.

Careful what you wish for. ;)

As most know, I am a Phillies fan. I want you there so we can beat your Sox. I say it is better to beat the World Champs. I don't want to hear, we did not beat the defending champs to do it. But if we play Tampa, it will be ok, because as a fan, I don't care who we face in a sense. Still it is better to beat the defending champs. Just my opinion.
the Phillie's arent going to beat either team. sorry to burst your bubble

Thanks. The Phillies are damned good and will pose a big prob for either the Sox or Rays.

But first we have to TCB, and it ain't gonna be easy at the Trop against two solid starters.

Phillies get stomped by either team.. They're not that good..

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back