PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You can listen to me at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not asked about deflate-gate nor I did bring it up.

Nice!!

Out of curiosity: even if you wanted to, could you have given your 2 cents about this defalte-gate (or for the matter stray away from the topoic) unprompted?

Nice!!
Out of curiosity: even if you wanted to, could you have given your 2 cents about this defalte-gate (or for the matter stray away from the topoic) unprompted?
Yes. I have my opinion on it.

Yes. I have my opinion on it.

Thanks Miguel, I am sure you do but I was asking if you could made any other unprompted comment - forget this deflategate lynching; ...say on how Kraft supports soccer - freely without them censoring you or cutting out what you said?

I am just curious as to how the 'live' interviews work.

Thanks!

And this is a perfect example of how such laudable work by members like you are just buried and forgotten in the avalanche of threads thanks to this so-called scandal. :(

Keep up the good work! :)

Nicely done, Miguel.

I hope we don't lose Vince, but it is not looking very bright. And, you made me realize how tough it will be to keep Brady when his contract is up (assuming he is healthful and playing well.)

I am just curious as to how the 'live' interviews work.

Thanks!

And this is a perfect example of how such laudable work by members like you are just buried and forgotten in the avalanche of threads thanks to this so-called scandal. :(

Keep up the good work! :)

I have been interviewed a couple of times on radio. Fellow PatsFans.Com blogger Russ Goldman told me beforehand (a couple of minutes before) what he is going to ask. The rest of the time I have no idea what the host is going to ask me.

Thanks for the very kind words.

On Thursday night I will be on the Patriots Beat podcast and know beforehand what questions I will be asked..

I hope you keep building on this, dude. It'd be cool if you ended up being a full time cap analyst resource for the media. Nothing but best wishes, we'd all be better off if you got a role like that.

My favorite line:

(paraphrasing)

"The fact that the number of games played is 16 makes it much easier to multiply than say, 14 or 15."

Priceless....

God bless you for having such a talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft