PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will we see Branch at the golf tourney???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Today is the day for the Pats charity golf tourney..Will Branch be there???? I think so....

Pats726 said:
Today is the day for the Pats charity golf tourney..Will Branch be there???? I think so....

Today's event is mandatory. The players do not have to play golf, but they must show up. It's is a contractable obligation for each of them.

That being said, it doesn't mean he will show, but since it is for Charity, I think he will...

I think Seymour was at the Golf Tournament last year but didn't show up the next day.

God, a golf story on the football board. Yes, patriots related, but golf already!

We will have to see if the whiners and cryers are happy about this or not. Could be a big problem.

Wonder if his putting sucks?

Wonder if he using Patriot Calloway logo balls, as I do, or if he many be using RED SOX logo balls.

Anyway, If Dion shows or not is not a problem. If he holds out a couple of weeks in TC, that is not a problem. He can be ready for the season in two weeks or less.

Branch a NO Show

I guess the answer is NO...

* Receiver Deion Branch was a no-show. The signs point to Branch not attending the team's mandatory minicamp Tuesday-Thursday. The assumption is that he's unhappy with the lack of a progress on a contract extension. Most other veteran players were present.

Drewwho said:
I guess the answer is NO...

* Receiver Deion Branch was a no-show. The signs point to Branch not attending the team's mandatory minicamp Tuesday-Thursday. The assumption is that he's unhappy with the lack of a progress on a contract extension. Most other veteran players were present.
Is he making a big mistake??? I think at this point I would be very very surprised if he showed any day...he is not Seymour..or Brady..and while I really love his play..he's NOT in their league...

I am an unabashed fan of Deion Branch, a dyed-in-the-wool worshipper of #83 - and I feel exactly as I felt last year about Seymour. He's a JAURON for pulling this nonsense. Grow up and play out your contract - they are NOT going to cave on this, BB will not blink, it would really cement the "Seymour Strategy" as the way to get what you want in Foxboro. They, in fact, will be even MORE dug in due to what transpired last year.

Earth to Deion: You're awesome, we love(d) you, but you AREN'T Richard Seymour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Branch it was for charity, the only point you are making is that you are a selfish A-Hole. Hold out of football all you want, not this stuff. He moved way down my list for this. I say trade him, I won't miss him any more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes