PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Chandler Jones Dominate Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he dominate? I sure hope so

Parcels was head coach and made any decisions regarding discipline. BB was D co-ordinator. It's a flawed counter argument

I see this week of 'UnPatriot Way' to come together even more than before. They've heard everything and anything negative and will Bring It Game Time. I won't be surprised if Gronk, JE play huge and Chandler being extra motivated to prove he's sincere about not letting Pats FO, Team and Fans down.
It's Hats & Tee Time, Brady will be ready.

I certainly hope he has a clear mind.

By the way, is everyone happy that Cris Carter weighed in on this matter?

By the way, is everyone happy that Cris Carter weighed in on this matter?

I don't find Chris Carter's theory to be fair in the least, and I'm sure I'm not alone. There's not one thing, aside from maybe AH's past use, to suggest someone smoking PCP. While it is making a bit of a comeback lately, it's still relatively uncommon, and often limited to those without much money who can stay high much of the day on the cheap. Its comeback is partially due to a lot of inner city/project involvement, and even that is still limited to certain regions. Washington, DC is one area where it's been seeing a rise the past few years. I'm not sure about either of the Boston/Providence areas, but I'm still very surprised to find out that Hernandez had so much involvement with it. I still firmly believe that was due to his ties with the hood, and wasn't really indicative of the culture for drug use at his age/economic background.

If we're going to come up with theories as to it NOT being spice/synth due to the police report confirming the odor of burnt weed, then I would find it much more likely that Chandler did some "dabs" of shatter/wax, which is a very popular, up and coming, highly concentrated form of marijuana. There have been many people who have regretted their attempt at smoking this concentrated form of weed, due to its powerful effects and ability to knock you down with just one hit, particularly if you haven't done it many times before and aren't used to what to expect. You can have the same effect of a few joints all in one hit, which often makes people vomit, etc.

To be honest, there are several theories that could explain what happened, all of them much more innocent than smoking PCP. That was yet another irresponsible attempt at journalism.

Last edited:
He had two sacks against Tennessee including a strip sack. He did have a stretch before that of 4 or so games without a sack, but still, to say he's on some big sackless streak isn't quite accurate.

Well, to be fair, he did play well vs TEN, but at the same time 5/6 games without a sack does define a bit of a streak, as does 6/8.

No matter how you phrase it, he disappeared down the stretch, whether that was due to injuries or otherwise. Unfortunately, we've seen this before. Hopefully, he comes out and has a good game today.

Well, to be fair, he did play well vs TEN, but at the same time 5/6 games without a sack does define a bit of a streak, as does 6/8.

No matter how you phrase it, he disappeared down the stretch, whether that was due to injuries or otherwise. Unfortunately, we've seen this before. Hopefully, he comes out and has a good game today.

Ah, I misread the post as "5 or 6 games without a sack" rather than "5 out of 6 games". My mistake.

I think BB is going to sit him the first series.

**** this good graces, namby pamby new age B.S. ...Jones is a football player. There's a football game Saturday. His JOB is to show up ready to play.If he can't go then there's an issue but this goddamned Pats fan moral majority bull needs to stop.

Unfortunately, I don't see that trend heading back in the right direction.

It's Hats & Tee Time...
No hats and tees this week. Already AFC East champs, next step is AFCCG next week. Today is just a step along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST