• Yes

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
comparing TB to Brat farve:bricks:

he was a great QB but to risky and unpredictable for the most part. let em keep his win record, and his 330+ INT record

Well if he runs the table in the regular season you are looking at 5 seasons ave 13 wins per season, don't think he will play that long, the 2008 season really hurts here. I think #2 in reg season wins and #1 in playoff wins is realistic, another SB win would seal the deal as Brady as the GOAT.

Catching Manning might have been tough but I think his career is over.

I don't disagree that the fourth ring is really important, and i think he will get it, but if he doesn't and ends up with more wins than any QB as swell as the best winning percentage of all time then it is going to be quite a debate. If he gets #4 then I don't see how he doesn't end up GOAT given where he is in terms of the other categories and where he will likely end up.

I think that those who argue he needs the fourth ring are saying that a fourth title takes the GOAT topic beyond "quite a debate" to pretty much indisputable. It's already going to be "quite a debate."

Last edited:
I believe he just got win #133 the other day? Or was that two weeks ago? Let's say it was this week.
Let's say he wins out the season: 138, then wins the Super Bowl: 141.
That leaves him 59 to get to 200 (one over 199).
Assuming he has 4 more full seasons left, he needs to win 14.75 games a year (including in the playoffs) to get there. Assuming he doesn't win 5 Super Bowls in a row, he's going to have to do a significant amount of winning in the regular season.

So no, I don't see any of Favre's "I played until I was 90" records being broken.

its a toughie.

lets just see him get 5 more regulat season wins this year.
3 more play off wins and go 19-0 next year.

THen maybe we can have a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back