PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is there no great football teams this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giants will win their division.The cowboys are a mess and their defense sucks compared to the giants.

No way it was a beat down.

But, the Giants look good. Problem is if the old Eli shows up, they will have a hard time winning the/any game.

Problem is if the old Eli shows up, they will have a hard time winning the/any game"

Well I think that this is the point here......and may be their achilles heel.....Eli is a GOOD QB....who can be a jekyll and hyde.....Can be very good one game.....and throw 3 picks the next game.......They have kept him on a pretty conservative plan for awhile now and limiting his risks.......Let's put it this way....had Seymour/Warren/thomas not been blatantly held....and technically HAD Gomer in the grasp......and had he not thrown the hail mary of all hail marys that lodged in his receivers facemask for cripes sake.......They DON'T win that SB.........(Am I bitter still...? No....what makes you say that?

Because Tom is out. He not only elevated our team but the entire league.

The Titans are giving a clinic on what happens when you are one dimensional. Even a mediocre defense that is terrible against the run, can stop the run with out the threat of a pass game.

Last edited:
Problem is if the old Eli shows up, they will have a hard time winning the/any game"

Well I think that this is the point here......and may be their achilles heel.....Eli is a GOOD QB....who can be a jekyll and hyde.....Can be very good one game.....and throw 3 picks the next game.......They have kept him on a pretty conservative plan for awhile now and limiting his risks.......Let's put it this way....had Seymour/Warren/thomas not been blatantly held....and technically HAD Gomer in the grasp......and had he not thrown the hail mary of all hail marys that lodged in his receivers facemask for cripes sake.......They DON'T win that SB.........(Am I bitter still...? No....what makes you say that?

Yea, I'm with ya on that. The Fluke Bowl, I watched it and then I threw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back