PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's the biggest jackass - T.O. or Michael Irvin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSal

Old fart and proud of it!
Reaction score
I just watched the 2 biggest egos through a so called "interview". T.O. is easily the perfect example of the worst of today's professional athlete. Here's a guy tat's on a team heading for the playoffs and all he can think of is "oh woe is me"....................Just a jackass!!!!!!!

i said Irvin.

i think TO gets picked on by media because of his past..ex..about his party and stuff.they just wanna find ways to get TO on the news

Irvin on other hand looks stoned each time i see him and he makes the stupid remarks. i remember Tom Jackson said "are you ******ed" .. on television

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ep3yRPZpb0

Apparently TO because Michael Irvin was able to co-exist with his coaches/teammates.

TO is far from "the worst of today's professional athlete's" though. Has he ever been arrested? Has he gotten drunk and killed somebody with his car? Has he fired his gun outside a club? Has he raped, or even just sexually harrassed someone? (Hell, even Peyton dropped his pants in front of a female reporter.)

TOs "me me me me me" act gets annoying but doesn't really harm any innocents. His teams are dumb enough to sign him, and the only reason we ever hear about him is because ESPN and NBC (damn you Olympics) started the trend of sportscasters being more interested in drawing in casual viewers than giving sports fans what they actually want. He isn't on CNN being questioned about his legal problems.

Michael Irvin, on the other hand, knows all about legal problems.

Can I pick both?

Can I pick both?

Only if I can add Shannon Sharpe and "Prime Time." Wow, shipping those four clowns off on a slow boat to oblivion would leave the football landscape a lot more sane.

Last edited:
TO is a troubled soul who's overwhelmed by the attention.

Michael Irvin doesn't even believe his own BS. He acts as he does to make money/stay relevant.

Shannon Sharpe? He's just an a-hole.

actually NEM is worse than both

actually NEM is worse than both

You just can't handle the fact that somebody other than you gets to decide who stays and who goes around here huh?

E-loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back