Who's going to the Denver game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Where you guys sitting?

I live in PA and will be driving to foxboro for the game. I'll be up in the 300 level on the patriots sideline. Anybody know a great place to catch the niners/saints game near the stadium? Is CBS scene any good?

I live in PA and will be driving to foxboro for the game. I'll be up in the 300 level on the patriots sideline. Anybody know a great place to catch the niners/saints game near the stadium? Is CBS scene any good?

bring a TV and watch it while tailgating..that's what i do..have a 32 inch LCD with a 10 antenna and get the games in HD

Sec. 227, row 12. Same as always.

Not me. damnit

bring a TV and watch it while tailgating..that's what i do..have a 32 inch LCD with a 10 antenna and get the games in HD

I may do that some day but the plan is to stay warm and get sh.it faced up until kickoff sat night. Anyways I can't wait and if the Pats advance to the AFCCG i'm going to that game too!

I'm not, but last I heard about 8,000 to 10,000 Steeler fans are.................

Up in the God seats, as usual.

Section 239, row 12.

Tailgate should start around when? 4pm? :rocker:

-- FRITZ

section 134 row 29...........we'll be there, as always!!!!

Time for a run of THREE of home playoff victories (AFC team is home team in Superbowls during even numbered years)

section 134 row 29...........we'll be there, as always!!!!

Time for a run of THREE of home playoff victories (AFC team is home team in Superbowls during even numbered years)

crap ! weren't we the home team for one match that we will never talk about :eek:

325, row 23

Section 136. Both games. Oh yeah!

Sec 214 - row 14

After ten long years I'm finally getting season tickets next year!
Since I gave my deposits early I got playoff tickets this year!

I just heard a rumor that parking changed from per car to $20 per person...is this true?!?

After ten long years I'm finally getting season tickets next year!
Since I gave my deposits early I got playoff tickets this year!

I just heard a rumor that parking changed from per car to $20 per person...is this true?!?

wait..how many tickets did you ask for? I have been on the list for 8 years now...that means i gotta be close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back