PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's going to the Denver game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there. I heard Tebow will be baptising non-beleivers at the Neponsett Resovior before the game. My seats in the parking lot, but it's really in heaven.

I'll have my seat in Sec 125, but I won't be sitting!!!! My have to fire up some T-Bone steaks in P11.

I live in PA and will be driving to foxboro for the game. I'll be up in the 300 level on the patriots sideline. Anybody know a great place to catch the niners/saints game near the stadium? Is CBS scene any good?

It's very hard to get into CBS Scene before the game. I would guess you'd have to get there pretty early in the morning (I usually arrive at Patriots Place 3 hrs. before kickoff and there is always a line and several hours wait for CBS Scene at that time). There is a huge outdoor screen attached to it though, so you can watch there for free (no where to sit, though) or you can go to one of the other restaurants around. They all have TVs. I like Skipjacks (seafood, pricey) or Tavolino (Italian/pizza, not so pricey, but still pricey). Both have lots of TVs in the bar and around the restaurant. Have fun!

I'll be in Sect. 236, either row 25 or row 11. Won't be sitting at all during the game. Go Pats!!

1st Playoff Game at Gillette!! Sitting in Section 139 row 11....driving up from NY, trying to plan on what time the parking lots open..any ideas on when I should start lining up on Route 1?

1st Playoff Game at Gillette!! Sitting in Section 139 row 11....driving up from NY, trying to plan on what time the parking lots open..any ideas on when I should start lining up on Route 1?

No later than 4:00 PM,,,,,,but what do I know, I will leave my house at 630 and be in my seats before 7:00!!

We have to get our daughter back to school on Friday..and have Broadway tix on Sat!. The show starts at 8 which means cell phones off!. I'm thinking there will be an intermission (albeit brief) in which I'll be calling for real time, concise and expert analysis!!
The Pats better win; I am planning on going to championship game.

I just got confirmation from ananomys sources that our Lord and Saviour will be in attendance on Saturday. He'll be in the 700 club section, row J, seat 33. He said he could go because it's not a Sunday game.

We have to get our daughter back to school on Friday..and have Broadway tix on Sat!. The show starts at 8 which means cell phones off!. I'm thinking there will be an intermission (albeit brief) in which I'll be calling for real time, concise and expert analysis!!

Broadway....instead of the pats...hand in your card now please

i kid i kid

It's very hard to get into CBS Scene before the game. I would guess you'd have to get there pretty early in the morning (I usually arrive at Patriots Place 3 hrs. before kickoff and there is always a line and several hours wait for CBS Scene at that time). There is a huge outdoor screen attached to it though, so you can watch there for free (no where to sit, though) or you can go to one of the other restaurants around. They all have TVs. I like Skipjacks (seafood, pricey) or Tavolino (Italian/pizza, not so pricey, but still pricey). Both have lots of TVs in the bar and around the restaurant. Have fun!

Hey thanks for the info Deb! Very helpful. Yeah that Skipjacks sounds very enticing. I think i'll hit that up first.

Hey thanks for the info Deb! Very helpful. Yeah that Skipjacks sounds very enticing. I think i'll hit that up first.

No prob. Have a good time!

I'm trying to figure out how early Saturday I'd have to arrive at CBS Scene to get a booth. Night playoff games always are such a zoo. Seems that twice as many people converge on Gillette.

wait..how many tickets did you ask for? I have been on the list for 8 years now...that means i gotta be close

Yeah I went on the list literally probably a week after we beat the rams in sb 36.
I put down for 2 at the time, but once I was informed I was up for tickets they said I could put a deposit down for up to 4

You probably should be gettin em in a few years I'd guess

I'll leave Providence around 5. I'll be in the Gold's Gym lot before 6. Pound some beers in the car and then walk to the stadium in time to watch warm ups.

Going to be 10 with the windchill..dress warm everyone

My view from section 311 is a bit like the all 22s, the x's vs. the o's.

We'll be tailgating by 3:00 and in our seats by 7:30.

Saturday Night's Alright for Football ...

Last edited:
Just got a ticket. Section 113, Row 17.

Tailgate starts at about 5. Go Pats!

If i go to another losing home playoff game.....i will punch something..lets hope they have become of sick of sucking in the playoffs...

I'm all the way down here in Brazil, one of my dreams is attending a Patriots home playoff game, and you come here to tell me you could be there but instead you're going to Broadway?? Man, that's just so unfair...Haha

But seriously, it sounds like you guys are in need of some good old Brazilian-soccer style fanaticism up in Foxborough, so if anyone could hook me up with some tickets, you would not be disappointed! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe