PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will be the inactives for the game??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might it also be insurance of injury...of letting him stay until a roster spot is needed?? As well as maybe giving him another shot sometime???

I expect Galloway to be inactive, but I would much rather have Galloway active than Edelman. There is an opportunity for lots of completions long against the Titans. Everyone else has done it against them. Their starting corners are out. And their secondary will be slipping in the rain as they try to cover the patriot receivers.

What we do need is to protect Brady. I see a base 2 TE set, so that both tackles can have help as needed.

That might be true...but I think he'll be inactive tomorrow with rain and wind for sure...Could be wrong of course...BUT..I do agree that I would LOVE to see a break out game for him..they need it.

Last edited:
Im not sure i understand where this whole "when Tate comes back" thing comes from. I see alot of people posting this. Has he even practiced with the team? Its my understanding that he was drafted, and pup'd, and has not practiced. If thats the case, why are so many people thinking that he'll come back and replace Galloway? This kid is a rookie coming off a knee injury. He probably wont be contributing to the passing game for awhile. Returns maybe, but i doubt in the passing game.

Fool!

You're exactly like Belichick whom the game has passed by. Why just the other day when BB was asked about Tate playing as the #3 WR, BB admitted, actually admitted, that the fans and media were the experts on this issue.

I expect Galloway to be inactive, but I would much rather have Galloway active than Edelman. There is an opportunity for lots of completions long against the Titans. Everyone else has done it against them. Their starting corners are out. And their secondary will be slipping in the rain as they try to cover the patriot receivers.
Why?? Edelman can return kicks and punts...Galloway is not part of that at all...I would agre Galloway active in a good weather day..BUT no long passes today in wind rain..that will be hard..Edelman is better in the short game...SO...in the good weather Galloway definitely...not today..but you never know..

45 minutes or so to the inactives are announced..still think Galloway is inactive..The running game is BIG today on both sides..

RB Taylor, WR Galloway, OL Light, DL Brace....4 others...am thinking Ohrenberger...(with Simmons backing up at OT) CB Wheatley, S Lockett and (One of Wilfork/Warren/Watson or Ninkovich...If those 3 are healthy...)

I'll tell you in about 40 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft