PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who knew SD fans were so annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaBoltBomber -
You do realize that, while you are given freedom of speech as a 1st amendment right, that right doesn't apply on a privately owned message board. Also, something to remember. With your Freedom of speech comes the repercussions from excercising that Freedom.

You're threats are hollow and there isn't anything you can do to anyone about the reactions you get from your stupid postings.

DaBoltBomber.. you de realize that I will delete your posts just as fast as you post them, right? Just give it a rest.

And this whole troll bait thread is going to the locker room.

Jeebus.

There's no point in getting upset at these trolls...it just provokes them, and most of them just jumped on the chargers bandwagon in the last few weeks. They're hoping to have a taste of the champagne that we've drank 3 times in the last 5 years. We have nothing to lose in this game (we've been spoiled, and its pretty good that in what some look at as a rebuilding or transitional year, we went 12-4), and have a bright future...

The chargers are a great team, I've thought that the last few years, but always looked at them as a team that couldnt put it all together...I think it was 2 years ago (maybe last year) that they beat Indy on the road to ruin their undefeated streak, but then fizzled out. They seem to have corrected that, so this should be an awesome game on Sunday, and I wish most of the visitors on this board could be respectful for what the pats have done, and be happy that their team is playing well and is the #1 seed. If you wanna be immature and talk like a moron, go to the espn boards or call jim rome or something.

Hey ah DaBoltBomber, are you the guy in the middle?

Last edited:
one thing that i've learned from visiting these boards is that many of these patriot fans are blind homers who get upset when you challenge their opinions. i've was dominating DaBruinz all day yesterday, shooting down his ideas left and right, while providing statistical evidence to back up my claims. when he is proven wrong he avoids the question, and then does the nervous giggle.

there seems to be a lack of maturity amongst patriot fans, and i dont know if that's just because they feel like they bleed tom brady's blood, but it's quite disappointing.

i always thought that red sox fans were enviable, but if these patriot fans are any indication of what true red sox fans are, god bless the yankees.

Exactly they don't want to see the reality that they are facing a superior Chargers team. In previous years facing the steelers and colts the patriots were always thought of as a team equal to or better than the other team. THis year the PAts should and Will lose to the Chargers. Pats fans are just in denial. There will be no delaying the inevitable. A bolts victory by 3 scores or more.

The Pats will always use Bill Billichick as an ammo. The last time i checked he doesnt tackle for the team. He can game plan all he wants but he doesnt have the horses to stop LT and Gates. and BB is 0-2 against Marty. I say Chargers repeat the score of last year 41-17.

Last edited:
Fair enough, fair enough... I'll try and calm down a little ;)

But damnit, I hate the Pats!

After Sunday you will respect them and realize how little you knew about real football.

I dont think they are any worse than some of the other fans that have been on here like the jets colts steelers, and most notably the broncos fans seemed to have no class at all.

Exactly they don't want to see the reality that they are facing a superior Chargers team. In previous years facing the steelers and colts the patriots were always thought of as a team equal to or better than the other team. THis year the PAts should and Will lose to the Chargers. Pats fans are just in denial. There will be no delaying the inevitable. A bolts victory by 3 scores or more.

See, this isn't being a biased homer so much as not being a damn idiot. Everyone liked Pittsburgh after a 15-1 season to beat us in their own house. Everyone liked Peyton Manning to break his playoff streak. Everyone certainly liked the greatest shown on turf to rip us apart. We love being the underdog. The Chargers have weaknesses, they've only stood out because the parity in the NFL is like nothing before. This in turn has led to fans like you, who can't understand why assuming a 3-score victory in the playoffs and not worrying about seemingly anything doesn't get them many friends.

I just hope your secondary is as arrogant as you, it will make it all the more sweet when Tommy steps past your rush and starts picking them apart till there ain't nothing left. :)

Anyone else here wish they would crawl back into whatever internet holes they have been hiding in and get off our messageboard?

Anyone else here wish they would crawl back into whatever internet holes they have been hiding in and get off our messageboard?

Na but maybe the fatass in your sig agrees with you.

all you ladies are very cute .i wish we had women as pretty as all of you out here in cali but what do i care i like smelly little mexican men and we have plenty of them out here .
i agree with you the girls are very cute and there parents must be very proud of them .

i agree with you the girls are very cute and there parents must be very proud of them .

Not only are they cute, but they are not made up of synthetic plastics like those fake california girls.

This chargers team couldnt hold a candle to some of the teams we've beaten in the playoffs. The Steelers and Rams were much better, and the Colts offense was more explosive. Each of those teams had "fans" come on this board and say the same things as you guys, and then we didnt hear from them after.

Thanks guys for sticking up for me and my friends :)

I can't wait until Monday when all these Charger fans disappear in embarrassment in their loss to the PATS :D

when did fat became cute?...tsk tsk tsk such low standards

What is really sad is that the best you can come up with to "belittle" the PATS is to pick on a bunch of girls on a messageboard.

That is actually quite pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes