PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who knew SD fans were so annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I read your message: *cry cry cry* The Charger fans are mean! They think they're going to win.. *cry cry cry*

Typical of an uneducated twit who refuses to read what is said or one who decided to just put words in other people's mouths. No one asked your sorry arse to come here and spew garbage. Don't like it? Leave.

Typical of an uneducated twit who refuses to read what is said or one who decided to just put words in other people's mouths. No one asked your sorry arse to come here and spew garbage. Don't like it? Leave.

Uhhh, nah I think I'll stay... And when the **** did I put words in someone elses mouth?? All I said was 'this is how i READ your post'

People are so stupid these days it makes me want to cry.

Wow, great points you make there daballbagbomber, you are a wealth of football knowledge. Now go to bed, school starts early for you when the short bus stops to pick your peabrain up in the am; Chargerfan21, you sound like one tough West Coast picklesmoker, why don't you tell us about all the Super Bowls your team has won.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we're waiting.........................................................................................................................ok, how about how many they have been in.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok, how many AFC Championship games have you won.......................................................................................................................................................just as I thought; the short bus stops at your house too.........................

Wow, great points you make there daballbagbomber, you are a wealth of football knowledge. Now go to bed, school starts early for you when the short bus stops to pick your peabrain up in the am; Chargerfan21, you sound like one tough West Coast picklesmoker, why don't you tell us about all the Super Bowls your team has won.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we're waiting.........................................................................................................................ok, how about how many they have been in.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok, how many AFC Championship games have you won.......................................................................................................................................................just as I thought; the short bus stops at your house too.........................

How many superbowls has your team won in the next month? Chargers have got 1. :rocker:

Last edited:
Daballbagbomber; "You guys UP there"..............what a genius you are, IQ two above plant life. You make Charger fans proud with your football knowledge and grasp of geography at the same time you pimple on the ***** of humanity................

Uhhh, nah I think I'll stay... And when the **** did I put words in someone elses mouth?? All I said was 'this is how i READ your post'

People are so stupid these days it makes me want to cry.

Yes, you are the epitome of STUPID. Just like the moronic drunk SD fans that I had the luxury of dealing with when I was in SD.

How many superbowls has your team won in the next month? Chargers have got 1. :rocker:

How is that? Are you going to buy a Lombardi trophy on E-bay?

All those trolls are probably just PO'd Jest fans who know we'll laugh at any flames they might send our way if they weren't 'in disguise.' Nobody ever gets upset in San Diego. Its against the law or something.

Maybe because everyone secretly wants to live there.

Yes, you are the epitome of STUPID. Just like the moronic drunk SD fans that I had the luxury of dealing with when I was in SD.

Yeah? Well you are the quintessence of stupid!!!! :bricks:

This thread is just filled with maturity...

You can not stop daboltbomber from creating new accounts!! You can only hope to contain him!

daboltbomber reminds me a little of LT.

That guy Daboltbomber is a Jerk a troll and out of control, Im a Bolt fan and we just closed his thread in our forum so I recommend you chill out Chargerfan21, you dont want to follow that Punk.

Hey daboltbomber

Why don't you go to TJ and pick your ma off the floor.

That guy Daboltbomber is a Jerk a troll and out of control, Im a Bolt fan and we just closed his thread in our forum so I recommend you chill out Chargerfan21, you dont want to follow that Punk.

I love the Chargers!! They're on the recieving end of too much hate in this forum!

I'm not Charger Tom Punk. Tom is a classy, guy now why dont you do us REAL Bolt fans a Favor and Drop your Child play.

I'm glad Hooked on Ebonics has worked for you, daboltbomer.

You can not stop daboltbomber from creating new accounts!! You can only hope to contain him!

daboltbomber reminds me a little of LT.

Give me a break. I guarantee you that the owner of this board could stop DaBoltbomber from creating new accounts.

I love the Chargers!! They're on the recieving end of too much hate in this forum!

Cool Man, I love the Bolts too. Yet you gotta keep it classy man. Charger fans dont roll like that. Come on!

Cool Man, I love the Bolts too. Yet you gotta keep it classy man. Charger fans dont roll like that. Come on!

Fair enough, fair enough... I'll try and calm down a little ;)

But damnit, I hate the Pats!

I dont give a **** if you are not Charger tom he is on my **** list and I will **** him up if I ever find out who he is for the **** he pulls on that nazi board... **** the pats and **** charger tom I love this country god bless Zionism

HOW COULD ANYONE EVER HATE CHARGERTOM?? HE'S A BOLT FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back