PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who here is headed down to see Training Camp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be heading down w/the wife on Friday for both sessions, probably try to grab a spot on the ropes near the corner of the bleachers and the hill. Will have my CT license plate around my neck "PATS.54" so I'll be easy to spot, feel free to say hi!

rob_cbs1.jpg

ya i am only headed there for the morning session. Me and my buddy are gettin there for 8 to make sure we get a good spot. Starts at 8:45. hope thats early enough! Looking to get some autographs too!!

Last edited:
While I am not going to as many in past years because I have a Real job I still will make 6 or 7 including both on day 1, two on the Day I do the Vip Training Camp experience for extra points card, The season Ticket Holders event, ans as many as I can do on any other weekends. even if it is just TC I have to quote homer and say wooh hoooooo football...

I have never been to a camp but plan to go in the morning of August 2nd with my 2 year old son. Hopefully there is an area where we can goof off away from the hoard.

We are both really really excited. Go Pats!

Stupid question for many perhaps:

I'd like to go. I have time and money. What is the protocol?

Can I just show up? Is there a fee? Do I have to be a season-ticket holder, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

all you have to do is go. its free to anyone and its fun. If your lucky you get a chance to get autographs too!!! i have been goin for 3 years now and i still love it

Last edited:
CSTJOHN,

Before you head to training camp with your son, find out the times for the "Patriot's Experience", most weekends they open it up (usually an hour or so before the actual training sessions). It's a great take for small kids, and it's free (you just have to sign a waiver). I take my 3 kids every year. Even the little ones can do some of the games and moon walks etc. It usually is set up right in front of the stadium and then you walk down to the fields. I don't know if the construction might change things a bit this year.

I'll be there multiple times for sure; it's a great way to be close to the action and get ready for the football season.

I'm debating on going to the in stadium practice, never have been to that one. Can anyone that has gone tell me a little about it? It looks like general admission so do you just find the best seat you can? Are there any autograph opportunities with this one? Trying to decide if its worth the ~2 hr drive each way. Thanks

I'm debating on going to the in stadium practice, never have been to that one. Can anyone that has gone tell me a little about it? It looks like general admission so do you just find the best seat you can? Are there any autograph opportunities with this one? Trying to decide if its worth the ~2 hr drive each way. Thanks

They just practice in the stadium. You sit wherever you want.

They do autographs but its mostly for children so its tough to get them.

I'll definitely be there for the August 6th in stadium camp, not sure about the morning practices. I think the crowds this year will be ridiculous.

They just practice in the stadium. You sit wherever you want.

They do autographs but its mostly for children so its tough to get them.

Funny story...last years in stadium practice i was at the gate 2 hours early to get a spot right where they come in and out of the locker room at about the 40 yrd line. So i ran along with other people at the gate opened and i got the seat i wanted. So at the end of practice all the players do autographs along the whole stadium. So Colvin is coming over to head to the locker room ...so he grabs my shirt and says anyone have a pen? Then he throws the shirt back to me and says just kidding...I was pissed!!!! haha I still got David Thomas and Eugene Wilson's autograph so it was all good

Funny story...last years in stadium practice i was at the gate 2 hours early to get a spot right where they come in and out of the locker room at about the 40 yrd line. So i ran along with other people at the gate opened and i got the seat i wanted. So at the end of practice all the players do autographs along the whole stadium. So Colvin is coming over to head to the locker room ...so he grabs my shirt and says anyone have a pen? Then he throws the shirt back to me and says just kidding...I was pissed!!!! haha I still got David Thomas and Eugene Wilson's autograph so it was all good

BTW has anyone got any notice about this years event on the 6th?

I've emailed my patriots extra rewards card and have yet to hear anything back.

Any help here on whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference