PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who else cried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone not involved in a game cry over the loss. Of course maybe if one had 50,000 bet on it that may be a good reason. I wouldn't begrudge a player from crying but a fan. It's only entertainment.

I cried... but only because I found out that my grandfather in Poland died when I woke up on Monday Morning.

After the game I was just in disbelief, sitting and staring into nothingness- the feeling I had on Monday Morning really put it in perspective

I cried... but only because I found out that my grandfather in Poland died when I woke up on Monday Morning.

After the game I was just in disbelief, sitting and staring into nothingness- the feeling I had on Monday Morning really put it in perspective

Read my prior post. I understand. Darn I loved my grandfather. He was just such a great guy.

It gets better, but you never get over the love you feel for someone. Never. And you should feel fortunate to be able to have such feelings for someone. And hopefully to have had the time with that person.

My grandfather too. Top notch guy. I miss him.

Nope, it's a sport, not real life.

I've been sad all week but it is useless to cry.

I cried a tear, you wiped it dry. I was confused, you cleared my mind....

When the game ended i went to the bathroom and zoned out like Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off for about 20 minutes. I wondered if I would cry, but no, just felt sick. Now thinking about the game and o-line makes me tired.

And, I wanted to cry AGAIN today when I got my Sports Illustrated in the mail........

i did not cry - but i think the refs calls and the missed calls played a huge role in the loss plus all the distractions of spygate heaped on again at the last minute by congress, the national media, local reporters truing to make a name for themselves as some high profile investigative reporters - if the st louis story was legit - don't you think it would have come already - what did people withold it because they were certain the pats were going to the bowl and they were waiting to bust open the story at the last minute - a lot of odd things happened in that game and before it

there were several offsides calls agaianst the giants dline that were let go - at times they lined up offsides, offensive interference on toomer???

missed face masks and holding calls on the ny oline, illegal hands to the face and shady spots of the ball that were always good for the nyg

oh yeah every replay i saw had moss being held beyond 5yds, yet they never called it - giants are a joke of a fluke team - one year wonders and paper tigers - the will miss the playoffs next year i bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes