PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you want to play opening night 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As sweet as that was, I'm pumped beyond belief for next season.

Thursday September 10, 2015 will be the night our would champs unveil the 4th banner at gillette

Our 8 home opponents in 2015 are:

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins

The only ones with a chance in my opinion are both Pennsylvania teams and buffalo simply because it will be Rex's first game as a bill.

If I had to take a guess we host the Pittsburgh Steelers to kick off the season

just like after SB36

Any sacrificial lamb will do. Ravens if I had to pick

Probably will be the Steelers. I'd love to **** stomp the Jets opening night though. I'd be good with either one. Could be Bills too. I'd be surprised if it wasn't one of those 3.

Isn't there a conflict with baseball or something? I wouldn't mind opening in Peyton's and elway's home and ripping them a new one.
How could there be if we don't play in Boston?

i say Miami, and you avoid to play IN miami in september, in the hot weather.

Anyone but the Steelers. I want the Steelers around week #9 when the Patriots are a well oiled offensive machine to once again maximize the embarrassment we give them.

Tennessee sounds good!

Especially since their free agency will probably consist of giving $38M guaranteed to Mark Sanchez, Niles Paul and Darren McFadden.

The NFL will most likely make it Steelers vs Patriots

either steelers, jets, bills or phins are the ones i want

i suppose steelers are most likely

Obviously, the NFL would prefer Baltimore or Indy or Denver, but they're not on the "H" schedule.

We have to wait to see what the available teams do in the Draft and UDFA markets, but:

I think it's gotta be the Steelers, the only "household name," national franchise with a proven QB on the list.

Distant second: the Eagles because of their quirky offense and a well known HC, but they don't have a national franchise

Washington? Only if RGIII has an amazing couple of months before the schedule is announced.

Jets? Big audience from the NYC market, but really not a fair fight.

pitt, buffalo, jets. don't really care between these

It would be nice to embarrass those Colts again. This time score 50+ for all the deflategate crap the team had to endure.

Hoisting the flag can wait, I want Indy, and this time I don't want them to take their foot off the gas. I'll take the Patriots giving 76.

I'd put money on Pittsburgh.

Tennessee sounds good!

Especially since their free agency will probably consist of giving $38M guaranteed to Mark Sanchez, Niles Paul and Darren McFadden.

I expect the Sanchise to be the Bills starter.

I wish we could play away and play the Colts. Would love nothing more than to drop 60 points on them IN Indy in the first competitive game after the SB.

You just know we'd be guaranteed a win. A blow out win.

TV ratings dictate that it will be the Squeelers.

Nothing in the rules that says it HAS to be a home game. And trust the NFL to shaft the Pats by making it an away opener. I recall the Ravens opening AT Denver in 2013. If it is an away game, I want the colts. Always nice to start with an easy win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3