PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Jax player shoots his mouth off this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the dirtiest player in football and a man who stomped on some one else's head in college. Your team are not full of saints

They become saints when they put on a Pats uni. It's called a double standard. It's the American way.

So what if we just registered? Are we supposed to sit on your board all year and listen to you guys worship yourselves? lol

Hey, what's the best Jags board? I checked a couple and there were NO viewers.

Tom Brady is one of the few players I respect on your team. Quick question, if you guys win this week will you go to mid field and celebrate again like last year?

No.. this is not new to the Pats... Playoff football !!.. Plus, they only do that on away games.. There is bigger fish to fry..

Man, how ironic is it that you've got fans of the team who fields Rodney Harrison and Vince "Give 'em the Finger" Wilfork throwing around "thug" on Jaguar players like it's going out of style? Please.

I hope all of you really get caught up in who's talking this trash, or who's talking that trash. In the scheme of things, it doesn't matter at all. I feel bad if your players can't motivate themselves to play each week using the Super Bowl as fuel alone. It might feel good to go for a "moral victory", but as soon as those players are knocked on their ass, all of that stuff goes out the window.

I'm here for the entertainment that the game will most likely have, with both teams healthy and ready to advance to the AFC Championship game. Regardless of what insults you guys have to throw at us, it WILL be a hard-hitting game with a lot of emotion. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will, win or lose.

Last edited:
Hey, what's the best Jags board? I checked a couple and there were NO viewers.

It's because they're all here. At this rate, we're on our way to the largest troll infestation we've ever had on this board.

Tom Brady is one of the few players I respect on your team. Quick question, if you guys win this week will you go to mid field and celebrate again like last year?

You mean after the San Diego play off game? That was payback for what SD did in Gillette the year before.

Man, how ironic is it that you've got fans of the team who fields Rodney Harrison and Vince "Give 'em the Finger" Wilfork throwing around "thug" on Jaguar players like it's going out of style? Please.

I hope all of you really get caught up in who's talking this trash, or who's talking that trash. In the scheme of things, it doesn't matter at all. I feel bad if your players can't motivate themselves to play each week using the Super Bowl as fuel alone. It might feel good to go for a "moral victory", but as soon as those players are knocked on their ass, all of that stuff goes out the window.

I'm here for the entertainment that the game will most likely have, with both teams healthy and ready to advance to the AFC Championship game. Regardless of what insults you guys have to throw at us, it WILL be a hard-hitting game with a lot of emotion. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will, win or lose.

we love our Rodney and Big Vince.. Plus, they are great in the community.. :rocker:

It's because they're all here. At this rate, we're on our way to the largest troll infestation we've ever had on this board.

You gotta realize, this is their Super Bowl. Can't fault them for going a little overboard on the biggest game they'll play for about 3-4 years.

No way. Wait until the SB if the Cowboys get in.

It will be the internet equivelent of a Rawhide cattle drive.

Cheeseheads too ( although that always puzzled me as Wisc. seems like a nice state, farms etc, but the Denver fans when I was out there swear they are the worst and at the SB Den vs GB)

Last edited:
Just like Patriots fans. They find one simple mistake and rip it apart and blow it out of proportion as if I follow teams that cheat.

As I look down, All I can see is "DOOD WE BEET 6 NAWT 5 OKAY GAWD"

Fact is, You still play in the AFC East. Period. There's nothing to say after that.

Now I'm not the type of guy to start an argument with insults. But I apologize for missing one team which makes me a loserface idiot who doesn't know sports at all because he missed one playoff team on the Patriots schedule...

..I wish we were in the AFC East. We'd be undefeated too.

uh...wouldn't indy still have waxed your ass?
I mean if you're trading schedules --- although, I guess it would've been just the once instead of TWICE.:rofl:
and didn't you guys play buf, atl, car, oak, and kc this year......?

looking fwd to the weekend.

dancingwilforksee3.gif

How can you not love this guy.. cmon..

Just like Patriots fans. They find one simple mistake and rip it apart and blow it out of proportion as if I follow teams that cheat.

As I look down, All I can see is "DOOD WE BEET 6 NAWT 5 OKAY GAWD"

Fact is, You still play in the AFC East. Period. There's nothing to say after that.

Now I'm not the type of guy to start an argument with insults. But I apologize for missing one team which makes me a loserface idiot who doesn't know sports at all because he missed one playoff team on the Patriots schedule...

..I wish we were in the AFC East. We'd be undefeated too.

Not this year.

dancingwilforksee3.gif

an ath-a-lete in the flesh! ^^

If Jax was in the same scenario and did the same thing you guys would be the first to scream unclassy. For every Teddy Brushci, Tom Brady or Troy Brown your team has big Vince Wilfork w/ the people's elbow, Brandon "stomp it out Meriweather" and HGH Harrison, so plz excuse me if I think my team isnt the ones with the thugs on it

2561.jpg

In November of 2007, Marcus Stroud was suspended for four weeks for drug/substance abuse .

More info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Stroud#NFL_Career

If Jax was in the same scenario and did the same thing you guys would be the first to scream unclassy. For every Teddy Brushci, Tom Brady or Troy Brown your team has big Vince Wilfork w/ the people's elbow, Brandon "stomp it out Meriweather" and HGH Harrison, so plz excuse me if I think my team isnt the ones with the thugs on it

Jaguars had the 2nd biggest arrest total if not the biggest behind Bengals. Stroud got suspended for HGH/steroids..your RB Maurice Jones Drew got in a fight after he got drafted.

How does the pale in comparison to Rodney Harrison's track record? The Jags have their share of delinquents and troubled personnel, all im saying is don't point the finger so fast when you guys have your own devils yourselves.

This is what's coming your way.. hay pobrecito

attachment.jpg

I am banking on MJD .. He'll run his mouth off..

I don't know. He seems to be a guy who is actual a decent human being. He's kinda like Chad Johnson in the way that he emits a confident and somewhat sarcastic aura that is meant only to get under the opponent's skin during games. He's not the kind of guy who would foam at the mouth with conviction. If anyone has a leak of the brain it will be a wide receiver or lineman. The rest of their players seem relatively contained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results