PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Jax player shoots his mouth off this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah your smart because you can talk crap over the net. rofl genius...its okay if you dont know alot about football... geeks make alot of money in computers i hear.

I can guarantee you that Sooner knows a helluva lot more about football than your racist piece of garbage mind does.

Listen MORON, MOST If you had actually paid attention you'd have noticed that several Pats fans corrected the ONE Pats fan that was mistaken.

Now, listen you uneducated POS. It wasn't a legal hit. Now, as your your other stupidity, it probably has nothing to do with his race. It has to do with the FACT that he then stood over Brady after the hit. I wouldn't expect an uneducated moron like yourself to understand that.

MJD wasn't a top 5 RB this year. He's good. And I respect him.

BTW, you wouldn't know true smashmouth blue collar football if it came up and smacked you in the chops.

The Patriots DID NOT CHEAT. God, how friggin stupid can you be? Are you seriously trying to show how uneducated you really are?

You can't even spell PEACE right. Friggin reject.

And no, I am not scared of Jacksonville. I respect them. But I don't respect ignorant pieces of racist garbage like yourself who come spewing stupidity on another teams board. How about you go get an education before you insult the rest of us by feebly attempting to post something that passes for intelligence.

lmao i dont have a education because i dont feel like typing the E in peace? i forgot that "Friggin" was a word i guess you have to go to boston college to learn that. its a forum not a midterm. some people dont spend their whole life on a forum lookin for trolls...yah the pats dont cheat they just lost a first round pick out of the blue sky. watch that pick turn out to be the next Ray Lewis.. since 3 of their LBs will be in a retirement home when next season starts.

any reasoning behind that. did you find anywhere that a jags player has ran his mouth yet?yeah didnt think so.

Paul Spicer regularly runs his mouth. In fact, a JAG fan said such. You might want to learn a bit about the team you root for.

You call having two last names humble?

He took second part when his grandfather died. His grandfather was a huge inspirational figure in his life and he felt it was a great way to honor what he did for him.

Now I'm not going to make you investigate me. I am a jags fan. I did just register when I found out we were playing you. I guess I'm guilty.

But I love the fuel that fires up the fans like a little healthy debate.

If anyone will talk trash it will be Spicer. And whoever said Freddy mouths off to the media obviously hasn't had any humble pie today. He's a very humble man.

I wish you all a game of no injuries, fair play, good sport, and most of all GOOD FOOTBALL! Go jags!

I'm guessing you think that the players who wear the #21 sticker on the back of their helmet are not humble either?

And I'm guessing that you are too stupid to realize that he's been corrected a half dozen times in this thread.

This is hilarious coming from a racist mental midget like yourself.

rofl im did i call Adalius Thomas a thug when he was trash talking the Ravens?? no ...the word "thug" has no reason to be brought up when your talking about 2 black athletes.

He took second part when his grandfather died. His grandfather was a huge inspirational figure in his life and he felt it was a great way to honor what he did for him.

Now I'm not going to make you investigate me. I am a jags fan. I did just register when I found out we were playing you. I guess I'm guilty.

But I love the fuel that fires up the fans like a little healthy debate.

If anyone will talk trash it will be Spicer. And whoever said Freddy mouths off to the media obviously hasn't had any humble pie today. He's a very humble man.

I wish you all a game of no injuries, fair play, good sport, and most of all GOOD FOOTBALL! Go jags!

Holy Moly.. What is this story cut and paste? Ok.. We get it.. :bricks:

rofl im did i call Adalius Thomas a thug when he was trash talking the Ravens?? no ...the word "thug" has no reason to be brought up when your talking about 2 black athletes.

"im did i call Adalius Thomas"....WTF does that mean? I guess I'll have to wait for the translation.

and when exactly did spice and ingram talk trash?

Before and during last year's game. Did you just jump on the bandwagon this year?

I don't get it. Why are Patriots fans so quick to talk smack knowing this is the toughest team they've faced all year?

No offense, Anyone can go undefeated in a division where no team had a winning record. Try making the playoffs in a division where each team in it had above .500 records. THAT, my friend, is a tough task.

As for the "Whos going to be the first to talk smack from JAX?" question,

Most likely Paul Spicer, our best D-Linemen this year.

Looking forward to a great game. Guarantee you it won't be a blowout.

Toughest team we've faced all year? Tell me, how many times did you guys beat the Colts this season? What was your margin of victory against the Steelers? How many playoff teams did you beat?

Last edited:
I don't get it. Why are Patriots fans so quick to talk smack knowing this is the toughest team they've faced all year?

No offense, Anyone can go undefeated in a division where no team had a winning record. Try making the playoffs in a division where each team in it had above .500 records. THAT, my friend, is a tough task.

As for the "Whos going to be the first to talk smack from JAX?" question,

Most likely Paul Spicer, our best D-Linemen this year.

Looking forward to a great game. Guarantee you it won't be a blowout.

there is another one... Oh my..

Yeah, because as we know the league never gets anything wrong.:rolleyes:

I'll take the "grandpa" linebackers with their poise and football smarts over a bunch of trash talking thugs any day.

As a fan you'll find that out the hard way on Saturday.

one of our 2nd team LBs talks trash and now the whole corp talkes trash.Daryl Smith has not said a word.. young rookie Justin Durant has not said a word.. and Paul Spicer does not just come out and disrespect a team.after the steeler game he congratulated the steelers and earlier in the week he said he loved playing the steelers because they are a smash mouth hard hitting football team...guess thats talking smack

Yeah, I bet you do. Thugs of a feather stick together. The thing is, you won't be seeing it because Brady won't need to take off because your team has no pass rush. :rofl:

By the way thanks for posting the video. Nothing like a troll supplying video evidence to prove my point.

Well if you want to prove anyones point thanks. I dont all together agree with the hit. But I dont disagree with it. Tom's going in HEAD first. Check the books on that one.

Before and during last year's game. Did you just jump on the bandwagon this year?

i have had season tickets for 3 years now. not bad for an 18 year old to dump thousands of dollars into a football team about a hundred miles from home.so me being a pretty good distance from jacksonville i dont get to read about them everyday in the paper so i dont know all the quotes but apparently you are just assuming they said something because no one has provided a link or anything.i might not be the biggest fan but i am not a bandwagon fan.

WOW! Clint Ingram hit him in the back because Brady dove forward for the third time in the row and now he is a thug? I actually had some respect for Tom Brady and the Patriots but after reading how trashy you fans are? I hope Ingram does it again. Maybe Brady should have done a QB slide. You guys ever heard of it? Yeah, it was dirty, thats why he WASN'T fined for the hit. Obviously the League thought it wasn't dirty. Yup, you guys watched one game of Ingram and now hes a thug and will run his mouth off. Oh, but one guy here went to his college and he says hes bad so obviously hes such a bad player. Too bad he was a 3rd round pick and hes probably better than 3/4 of your grandpa linebackers.

Oh yes, the Patriots are not a finesse team. They throw the ball fifty times a game but...they're not finesse. Man, I can't wait to watch our "dumb" team beat the Patriots.

Nothing like the moron brigade coming out in droves.

1) It wasn't legal. That's a text book spear. Any football coach will tell you that.

2) Ingram stood over Brady running his mouth after the hit. He also ran his mouth after the game. I remember watching the interview and laughing at how stupid he sounded. Of course, you are making him look like EINSTEIN.

3) Ingram is garbage compared to ALL of the Pats starting LBs.

4) Being a finesse team has nothing to do with the NUMBER of times you throw it. It has to do with how your players go about making the plays. A finesse team goes down on 1st contact. Since you missed it. Stallworth and Welker get quite a few yards after contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back