PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Jax player shoots his mouth off this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Rodney Harrison a thug? The king of trash talking. Didn't he actually get a penalty for trash talking in the Giants game? Wow, I don't think thats ever happened to Clint Ingram or any other player on our team? Nor has he ever been fined or penalized for hit unlike Rodney Harrison. Obviously Harrison is a major thug and hes so dumb that he got a penalty for trash talking.

You make this point with the assumption that I care if Rodney gets fined or that I care if he's a little chippy. In either case, I don't.

Toughest team we've faced all year? Tell me, how many times did you guys beat the Colts this season? What was your margin of victory against the Steelers? How many playoff teams did you beat?

ummm lets see..we beat the Titans,Steelers,Chargers,and the Bucs....we beat the Bucs without QB pretty much, the Charger game was over in the 2nd quarter, beat the titans by 2 touchdowns, and beat the Steelers at home twice....

lmao i dont have a education because i dont feel like typing the E in peace? i forgot that "Friggin" was a word i guess you have to go to boston college to learn that. its a forum not a midterm. some people dont spend their whole life on a forum lookin for trolls...yah the pats dont cheat they just lost a first round pick out of the blue sky. watch that pick turn out to be the next Ray Lewis.. since 3 of their LBs will be in a retirement home when next season starts.

1) I was in this thread long before you brought your racist piece of garbage arse into it. I didn't have to go looking for you.

2) They lost the 1st round pick because they broke a rule. Nothing more. Nothing less. Maybe you should listen to the League Commissioner instead of being an imbecile. Oh wait. That would be asking too much of you.

3) Really? The Pats are going to have 3 LBs in a retirement home next year? I didn't realize some know nothing piece of garbage actually had an interest in the Pats charity work. You're right, Bruschi, Vrabel and Seau are planning on vising several of them as part of the charity work they do.

ummm lets see..we beat the Titans,Steelers,Chargers,and the Bucs....we beat the Bucs without QB pretty much, the Charger game was over in the 2nd quarter, beat the titans by 2 touchdowns, and beat the Steelers at home twice....

How many times did you beat the Colts? Here again, I know the answer to that. Logic would dictate that since your team couldn't beat the Colts in two tries, and the Pats went to Indy and beat the Colts in a close game, Jacksonville is not the toughest game the Patriots have played.

Care to differ or did your head just explode?

rofl im did i call Adalius Thomas a thug when he was trash talking the Ravens?? no ...the word "thug" has no reason to be brought up when your talking about 2 black athletes.

I understand that a racist mental midget has problems with reading comprehension. But nothing you said here has anything to do with the post you quoted.

Now, regarding Adalius Thomas. I have no idea what you did or didn't call him because your racist piece of garbage arse wasn't posting on this board. And, honestly, Thomas' comments were in response to Rey Lewis. You might want to know WTF you are talking about before you post further.

Titans/Chargers/Steelers/Bucs

I highly doubt the Patriots defense would stand a chance against Peyton Manning, who gets familiar with defenses and when he does, rips them apart. You witnessed it, fortunately you guys were able to escape it. Kudos to you.

BTW the Patriots beat five playoff teams, five teams below .500. What's your point? So that's 6 easy wins in your division (Jacksonville would slaughter the AFC east inferiors), Plus two struggle games against below-and-at .500 Philly and Baltimore, in which the officials dictated the outcome.

So I say again, Whats your point other than the fact that this is probably your teams last winning season?

No. Trust me, If I wanted to troll this place, it would burst into flames and I'd somehow gain admin powers.

Um yeah...the Pats beat 6 playoff teams: Indy, Pitt, Wash., NY, Dallas and SD. Get your facts straight, moron.

By the way, NE has beaten Manning twice in the playoffs after beating him in the regular season. Here again, if you're going to troll, at least try and make it interesting.

You honestly think both of those games were played at full strength? The home game, Garrard was knocked out in the 2nd-3rd Q IIRC

The away game, Multiple penalties, horrible calls, and it also lit the fuel drenched conspiracy that the refs play in favor of the Colts and Patriots.

This is the NFL. Injuries occur. Have you been a fan of the game long?

The Patriots had 11 penalties for nearly 150 yards and they still beat the Colts at the RCA Dome.

I understand that a racist mental midget has problems with reading comprehension. But nothing you said here has anything to do with the post you quoted.

Now, regarding Adalius Thomas. I have no idea what you did or didn't call him because your racist piece of garbage arse wasn't posting on this board. And, honestly, Thomas' comments were in response to Rey Lewis. You might want to know WTF you are talking about before you post further.

Ray Lewis responded to Thomas' comments about how he said the Ravens Defense beats their chest after they make a play and whatever so Thomas did start that whole fight . so please keep quiet little boy...

I don't get it. Why are Patriots fans so quick to talk smack knowing this is the toughest team they've faced all year?

Because Jacksonville won't be the toughest team the Pats have faced all year. That title belongs to the Cowboys.

No offense, Anyone can go undefeated in a division where no team had a winning record. Try making the playoffs in a division where each team in it had above .500 records. THAT, my friend, is a tough task.

If what you said was true, then there would have been teams to have completed it before the Patriots. How about you look at all the other teams the Patriots faced. Teams like Dallas, Indy, Pittsburgh, Washington, San Diego, and the Giants. All of them PLAY-OFF Teams. How many play-off teams did the Jags face? They faced 5, though they played 7 games against play-off teams.

Also, regarding your comment about making the play-offs where each team in it have above .500 records, The Texans were NOT above .500. They were AT .500.

And its not as tough of a task as you think. The AFC East in 2002. The AFC West in 2002.

As for the "Whos going to be the first to talk smack from JAX?" question,

Most likely Paul Spicer, our best D-Linemen this year.

Looking forward to a great game. Guarantee you it won't be a blowout.

Don't make guarantees your can't back up. I don't know if it will be a blow-out or not. But it has that potential.

i have had season tickets for 3 years now. not bad for an 18 year old to dump thousands of dollars into a football team about a hundred miles from home.so me being a pretty good distance from jacksonville i dont get to read about them everyday in the paper so i dont know all the quotes but apparently you are just assuming they said something because no one has provided a link or anything.i might not be the biggest fan but i am not a bandwagon fan.

Whatever Junior. Considering the internet, you not reading about your team is a pathetic excuse.

I haven't lived in New England in 6 years and I still follow the Pats religiously and read the Globe's sports section on them regularly.

I highly doubt the Patriots defense would stand a chance against Peyton Manning, who gets familiar with defenses and when he does, rips them apart.

BTW the Patriots beat five playoff teams, five teams below .500. What's your point? So that's 6 easy wins in your division (Jacksonville would slaughter the AFC east inferiors), Plus two struggle games against below-and-at .500 Philly and Baltimore, in which the officials dictated the outcome.

So I say again, Whats your point other than the fact that this is probably your teams last winning season?

No. Trust me, If I wanted to troll this place, it would burst into flames and I'd somehow gain admin powers.
1)Your first point is not a very well thought out one. They have played the Colts twice a season on 3 of the last 4 seasons. That is 1 less time that the JAGS. The Jags have had the Colts in the Division for what now 5-6 years. They used to be in the AFC East before that in case you didn't follow football prior to 3 year ago. Since they left the division there has been only one season in wich the Pats haven't played them.
2) I guess you haven't figure it out how to count past 5. Use you other hand to keep count sport. Count with me.
1 Colts,
2 Steelers,
3 Chargers,
4 Cowboys,
5 Giants,
6 Redskins.

And they played a team that had a 10-6 record and missed the playoffs by a tiebreaker.

3) Probably their last winning season? How did you come up with that conclusion?

4) Oh please don't. We bow to you Neo. We belive! You are the ONE.

I highly doubt the Patriots defense would stand a chance against Peyton Manning, who gets familiar with defenses and when he does, rips them apart. You witnessed it, fortunately you guys were able to escape it. Kudos to you.

The Pats withstood Manning, which is more than I can say for the Jags.

Guess you need to learn how to count. The Pats beat SIX playoff teams. Colts, Cowboys, Redskins, NY Giants, Steelers, and Chargers.
The Pats didn't STRUGGLE against Philly and Baltimore. They played a vanilla defense. And, ******, the only reason the officials "dictated" the outcome of the Baltimore game was because the Baltimore players lost their cools and committed pretty blatant penalties. ALL of the penalties they were called for were justified.

This is the Pats last winning season? OH REALLY? Why do you say that? Because your a moron? What is your "reasoning?"

Hell, its far more likely that the Jags go back to mediocrity than the Pats.

True you? Hardly. You are just another internet nitwit who thinks he knows a damn thing. I doubt you could do anything to this site.

Whatever Junior. Considering the internet, you not reading about your team is a pathetic excuse.

I haven't lived in New England in 6 years and I still follow the Pats religiously and read the Globe's sports section on them regularly.

apparently if i did read up on my team everyday i wouldnt find anything you are talking about anyways because his thread has turned into how the jags run their mouths all the time and no one has given an example. i can almost guarantee that i have followed the jags longer than you have been on the pats and bruins wagon.

Fresh off the press... This is going to be a great week.. :rocker:

By John Tomase | Monday, January 7, 2008 | http://www.bostonherald.com | N.E. Patriots
The Patriots [team stats] usually need to contrive bulletin board material.

Not this week.

The Jacksonville Jaguars [team stats] are making it easy on them, thanks to Camera-gate.

On the Jaguars’ official Web site, the Patriots rate No. 1 in the power rankings, but their 16-0 season includes an asterisk which reads, “cheated in one game.”

And turning back the clock to that September scandal, few players in the league were more outspoken than Jaguars defensive lineman Paul Spicer.

“This ain’t news,” he told the Associated Press at the time. “I’ve heard it in the past. They finally got caught. The Patriots got caught. They’re busted.”

Those words and many of the ones that follow below will surely come up behind closed doors in Gillette Stadium this week, where the Pats are masters of turning disrespect into motivation.

At the height of Camera-gate, Spicer wanted commissioner Roger Goodell to fine the Patriots $2 million and take away their second- and third-round picks, while hoping for something even harsher.

“Do like the NCAA and kick them out of the playoffs or something,” Spicer said. “Put them on probation; they can’t go to no playoff games. Roger Goodell has definitely enforced some new rules. He’s been hard on players. Now let’s see how hard he’s going to be with a team.”

Goodell didn’t disappoint, fining coach Bill Belichick $500,000, the team $250,000, and docking the Pats a first-round pick in this year’s draft.

Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio believed the Patriots had committed a breach of the game’s ethics, drawing a baseball analogy after the news broke.

“It’s quite obvious that when you’re signaling defensively, the other bench is like a guy on second base,” Del Rio said. “If the pitcher or catcher is giving away signals, then he can relay things. But that’s part of the game. You’re not talking about having a camera set up on the center field fence that you’re looking and shooting the catcher’s signals and then studying that before you go play that opponent.

“That’s a different issue. Do we look at each other’s sidelines and look for hints at what might be coming? Sure. I think all teams do that. That’s been going on forever. That will continue to be part of our game.”

That wasn’t Del Rio’s only issue with the Pats. Last Christmas Eve in Jacksonville, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady [stats] was able to gain a few extra yards on a scramble by starting to slide, only to keep running as the Jags’ defenders pulled up.

“They should’ve speared him then,” Del Rio told Jaguars.com, though he later said his words were taken out of context.

The last time the Jaguars played the Patriots in the postseason, the Pats won 28-3 and the Jaguars had to deal with broken headsets.

“Our coach-to-quarterback system mysteriously malfunctioned the entire first half,” Del Rio said, stopping short of blaming the Pats for the problem.

Though they didn’t intend it at the time, the Jaguars unwittingly provided the Patriots with no shortage of bulletin board material that can be used this week. And even if the players and coaches have nothing to do with the Web site, it still labels the Pats cheaters.

The last word goes to Spicer.

“They’re the ones that have to pay the consequences for it,” he said in September. “If that’s the way they feel like they have to get the upper hand, then so be it. Everybody’s been running around calling them geniuses for years. What are they going to say now?”

Fresh off the press... This is going to be a great week.. :rocker:

By John Tomase | Monday, January 7, 2008 | http://www.bostonherald.com | N.E. Patriots
The Patriots [team stats] usually need to contrive bulletin board material.

Not this week.

The Jacksonville Jaguars [team stats] are making it easy on them, thanks to Camera-gate.

On the Jaguars’ official Web site, the Patriots rate No. 1 in the power rankings, but their 16-0 season includes an asterisk which reads, “cheated in one game.”

And turning back the clock to that September scandal, few players in the league were more outspoken than Jaguars defensive lineman Paul Spicer.

“This ain’t news,” he told the Associated Press at the time. “I’ve heard it in the past. They finally got caught. The Patriots got caught. They’re busted.”

Those words and many of the ones that follow below will surely come up behind closed doors in Gillette Stadium this week, where the Pats are masters of turning disrespect into motivation.

At the height of Camera-gate, Spicer wanted commissioner Roger Goodell to fine the Patriots $2 million and take away their second- and third-round picks, while hoping for something even harsher.

“Do like the NCAA and kick them out of the playoffs or something,” Spicer said. “Put them on probation; they can’t go to no playoff games. Roger Goodell has definitely enforced some new rules. He’s been hard on players. Now let’s see how hard he’s going to be with a team.”

Goodell didn’t disappoint, fining coach Bill Belichick $500,000, the team $250,000, and docking the Pats a first-round pick in this year’s draft.

Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio believed the Patriots had committed a breach of the game’s ethics, drawing a baseball analogy after the news broke.

“It’s quite obvious that when you’re signaling defensively, the other bench is like a guy on second base,” Del Rio said. “If the pitcher or catcher is giving away signals, then he can relay things. But that’s part of the game. You’re not talking about having a camera set up on the center field fence that you’re looking and shooting the catcher’s signals and then studying that before you go play that opponent.

“That’s a different issue. Do we look at each other’s sidelines and look for hints at what might be coming? Sure. I think all teams do that. That’s been going on forever. That will continue to be part of our game.”

That wasn’t Del Rio’s only issue with the Pats. Last Christmas Eve in Jacksonville, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady [stats] was able to gain a few extra yards on a scramble by starting to slide, only to keep running as the Jags’ defenders pulled up.

“They should’ve speared him then,” Del Rio told Jaguars.com, though he later said his words were taken out of context.

The last time the Jaguars played the Patriots in the postseason, the Pats won 28-3 and the Jaguars had to deal with broken headsets.

“Our coach-to-quarterback system mysteriously malfunctioned the entire first half,” Del Rio said, stopping short of blaming the Pats for the problem.

Though they didn’t intend it at the time, the Jaguars unwittingly provided the Patriots with no shortage of bulletin board material that can be used this week. And even if the players and coaches have nothing to do with the Web site, it still labels the Pats cheaters.

The last word goes to Spicer.

“They’re the ones that have to pay the consequences for it,” he said in September. “If that’s the way they feel like they have to get the upper hand, then so be it. Everybody’s been running around calling them geniuses for years. What are they going to say now?”

Good job by Tomase. I went to the Jags site and I can't find the power poll. They must have taken it down. Too late though, the damage is done. If I'm Garrard I'd be worried after what they did to Brady last year.

Just like Patriots fans. They find one simple mistake and rip it apart and blow it out of proportion as if I follow teams that cheat.

As I look down, All I can see is "DOOD WE BEET 6 NAWT 5 OKAY GAWD"

Fact is, You still play in the AFC East. Period. There's nothing to say after that.

Now I'm not the type of guy to start an argument with insults. But I apologize for missing one team which makes me a loserface idiot who doesn't know sports at all because he missed one playoff team on the Patriots schedule...

..I wish we were in the AFC East. We'd be undefeated too.

No, you're the type to start an argument because you think you're Billy Bad ***** when in reality, you're just another troll who doesn't what he's talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back