Welcome to PatsFans.com

Where in Boston do you watch the games?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by WelcometotheRazor, Jan 13, 2007.

1. WelcometotheRazor

WelcometotheRazor Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you live in Boston (or the Boston area), where will you watch the game tomorrow? i usually opt for the Avenue on Comm Ave (no, I am not a college student) but the dollar drafts and great crowds (for the playoffs) make it a great place to take it in. obviously the Depot is right around the corner as well...
  2. Iverson

Iverson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm not sure about tomorrow, but in the past I have had a good time watching the Pats in the playoffs at Hurricane O'Reilly's, the Junction, Good Times, the Fours, Jillian's and the Sports Depot.
  3. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Dollar drafts? Sounds like the days of Grogan, Cunningham, Francis and Morgan. :eat3:
  4. WelcometotheRazor

WelcometotheRazor Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yeah, and they're buds too! not some awful brewski
  5. notex

notex Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

jilians is a good time...i ended up going to boston beer works last game which is right around the corner because i was still wearing my work boots and apparently they dont let you wear boots there. they have some really good draft beer at boston beer works and pretty good food as well...very pricey though because they only sell their own drafts...

i go down to punters pub sometimes too which is one of those dollar draft type places.. other than those places i usually stay home or go to friends.