PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where can I watch Monday Night Football Online???? PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where can I watch Monday Night Football Online???? PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF

WCVB (Boston) will be airing the game according to the Pat's schedule.

Re: Where can I watch Monday Night Football Online???? PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF

lobster said:
that's a radio broadcast tho right?

Keegs said:
that's a radio broadcast tho right?

It's an ABC-TV Boston station that is able to carry the game as rules dictate a local station gets the rights to broadcast for those without cable.

This may help you ,somehow, picking the game up over the net as it is another option aside from ESPN.

Otherwise, drink the syrup man.

fgssand said:
It's an ABC-TV Boston station that is able to carry the game as rules dictate a local station gets the rights to broadcast for those without cable.

This may help you ,somehow, picking the game up over the net as it is another option aside from ESPN.

Otherwise, drink the syrup man.
hahah ohh the ipecac? or whatever its called?
that crap that makes people puke on purpose??

good lord, i thought i was crazy....

but its not really a bad idea.

lobster said:
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/patriots/index.html

is this the channel he is talking about??

has anyone ever watched games off this channel's website?? that would be awesome.

bump for my late-afternoon homies.

Please...no woman in here right mind would bring more keegs into the world. Good god man, just get a mini-tv and bring it to work. If anyone questions you about it, punch their lights out. This will both ease your frustration and solve your job problem.

patpatriot said:
Please...no woman in here right mind would bring more keegs into the world. Good god man, just get a mini-tv and bring it to work. If anyone questions you about it, punch their lights out. This will both ease your frustration and solve your job problem.

He can't do that PP - he would need cable to receive ESPN.

fgssand said:
He can't do that PP - he would need cable to receive ESPN.
yeah it wouldn't work..

so is there any news station in Boston that has a webpage that plays the games?

Keegs, seeing as you are in IL, your best bet is to tune into ESPN radio and get Boomer calling the game and follow the field position on NFL.com. The NFL controls so much that it is almost impossible to get a torrent in this country. You also do not get a non-ESPN broadcast since you do not live in the fan broadcast areas of the two teams involved. Sorry for the bad news.

taltos said:
Keegs, seeing as you are in IL, your best bet is to tune into ESPN radio and get Boomer calling the game and follow the field position on NFL.com. The NFL controls so much that it is almost impossible to get a torrent in this country. You also do not get a non-ESPN broadcast since you do not live in the fan broadcast areas of the two teams involved. Sorry for the bad news.
yeah but field pass should still work right?

If it does not have technical glitches, and it should not with only one game, Field Pass should work. Paul

fgssand said:
I don't mean to preach, but you should not have put yourself in this position. People, ask yourself, how many schedules do you have strategically situated for frequent reference so that during the fall, no commitments made until schedule consulted. In my case, there is the wallet, car visor, wifes car visor, one each of the three offices I work out of, one each in favorite places on any of the 5 computers I work with, not to mention having the damn thing pretty much memorized by week 8. That about covers it for me....
God Lord People! The weekly wallpaper! The weekly wallpaper puts the entire schedule right on your desktop. (To go with the one in your wallet, car visor, etc..)

Keegs, seriously, the Ipecac comes in a tiny bottle that you can slip right into your pocket, available at any drugstore. Little swig, tuck it back in the pocket, turn the corner, "uh... boss, I think I might be getting... urp... BerrrrrrrrrACHHHHHHpptt "

But here's the key... you don't want to go through this kind of hell only to get screwed on gambling for sympathy. Hell no. As you're bent over wretching, you gotta "get light headed" lose your balance, and fall into it. Yup, pass right out, just for a second, and face plant that pile, if you've got the guts. If not, at least get some on your hands and shirt. Cut sympathy right out of it.... now not only are you deathly ill, but you stink to high heaven too. The last place they want you is at work.

Patriot Fankind everywhere is counting on you. No Dolts, Fish, or Jests fans would ever have the heart, commitment, or balls to pull off this kind of caper. Represent us diehards with pride, brother.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
God Lord People! The weekly wallpaper! The weekly wallpaper puts the entire schedule right on your desktop. (To go with the one in your wallet, car visor, etc..)

AWESOME.......thanks!!

He can't download programs onto his work computer.

taltos said:
He can't download programs onto his work computer.
thanks bud

yeah unfortunately i can't download anything OR get out of this shift
haha thanks Tshirt tho

and thanks to everyone else for trying to help me...

Wow, what a ****ty job... aren't even allowed to download one program onto your comp. I'd start complaining about now if I were you.

drew4008 said:
Wow, what a ****ty job... aren't even allowed to download one program onto your comp. I'd start complaining about now if I were you.
hahaaha

thank you, that's very helpfull......

yeah i get the impression that downloading something like that is a bad idea even though no one came out and said "don't do it"

usually if you can do something they tell me right away, so im not messing with downloading anything, there has to be another way i would think.

If you have the ACCESS to download it, then you must. At least for ONE night, and then uninstall it. I've had it on my comp for about a year now if it means anything. Hope everything works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News