PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When you don't have banners to raise, you make billboards like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dumb.

Buffalo has done an admirable job of hyping a defeat for Brady instead of a win for the Bills. Belichick is still fighting to keep the Patriots as the Patriots instead focusing on one or two players, meanwhile the Bills have shifted all focus onto someone that isn't even on their team.
:cool:

Who's already for the first super bowl of the season, because that's how buffalo is preparing and will fall into oblivion after this game.

I don't take this game for granted because Ryan is the best defensive coach the Bills have and his defenses have always given BB trouble. The Jets conversely have become a much easier opponent for the Pats with him gone.

It's Buffalo. What the hell else do they have to do? It's either pay for a billboard or buy a little more bud light and beat their wives a little harder.

And again, wtf is a 13th man? In addition to everything else, are they also too stupid to count?

Those Bills fans sure are ****y after one win. BTW that sign is incredibly cheesy.

My favorite sign ever was a sign that a Pats fan made for Jest fans right after Crygate.

Mommy, Billy is watching me.

I don't take this game for granted because Ryan is the best defensive coach the Bills have and his defenses have always given BB trouble. The Jets conversely have become a much easier opponent for the Pats with him gone.

I agree. The Pats have always struggled when playing Ryan in the second game. The game in 2013 was terrible to watch and really close. 2010 they lost and 2009 the lost. Consider me worried.

387801_506972972654422_669810231_n.jpg

2ypqf9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case