PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whatever Happened to John Bostic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's sure no Akeem Ayers

Speaking of which, they had an interview with him by some St Louis reporter who called him a stud linebacker (which he's pretty good for sure) about what he will eat after Sunday now that his season will be over. He went on and on about In and Out. Funny. I mark him as another who had a really good thing here and left for more money. I bet he's still here if he would have taken less. Now he gets In and Out and zero chance at a ring.

Too bad really.

Speaking of which, they had an interview with him by some St Louis reporter who called him a stud linebacker (which he's pretty good for sure) about what he will eat after Sunday now that his season will be over. He went on and on about In and Out. Funny. I mark him as another who had a really good thing here and left for more money. I bet he's still here if he would have taken less. Now he gets In and Out and zero chance at a ring.

Too bad really.
Anyone know how he's done in St. Louis this year?

Anyone know how he's done in St. Louis this year?
33 tackles, 11 assists, 0.5 sacks. Played in 15 games.

Some production, nothing special.

If you will remember, Bostic is the leverage for Mayo to take another pay cut next year.
This year, he plays STs and gets in there once in awhile. But he is young, proven, and if they end up playing him a lot next year, is expected to raise his level of play and turn into another Patriot smart pick up.

--> FRITZ

Akeem Ayers a special teamer last year who became this years "shiny beads", signed to St. Louis to be some sort or "leader" and a carrier of the Patriots Mystique to that f.. ed up franchise. Didn't work...

Too bad really.
I don't think the pats ever made him an offer, they let him walk. And he did want to stay.

Too bad really.

Plus have you ever HAD In-N-Out? He made the right choice.

Animal style burger (+$6M) > another ring.

But seriously, he made less than $1M in 2014. Nice, but not $6M/2 years. I can't blame the guy. Not everyone has a wife like Brady making $50M a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes