PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What we learned this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...If the pats had even an average D, they'd probably never lose.

...Never trust a Rex Ryan Promise.

...God does, in fact care about football.

...Aaron Rodgers is a system qb (their backup had like 500 TD and 10 million yards today, so its obvious that Rodgers is a product of the system :D )

...Cam Newton has proved the statement "stats are for loser" to be a fact.

...Even if next season, Welker breaks yardage and TD records, he will still not get the credit he deserves.

..and that when there are billions of dollars involved, there will NOT be a lockout.

...anything else?

We learned that this is a video game league now. Any QB on any given Sunday can (and probably will) throw for a ridiculous amount of yards and TD's. I think that the someone will go 19-0 some time in the near future. It just doesn't seem like it will be long with the rules being what they are now. Put a solid D in NE, and I think they can go unbeaten.

Ben Roethlisberger is NOT elite.

...Aaron Rodgers is a system qb (their backup had like 500 TD and 10 million yards today, so its obvious that Rodgers is a product of the system :D )

Sarcasm I hope.

Flynn will be starting somewhere next season. I never understood the Kolb hype, but Flynn has played well given his limited opportunities.

The 2003 Colts would do better in 2011.

Detroit and GB may be playing the longest game of all time

The 2003 Colts would do better in 2011.

The fact that this is true irritates me to no end. The buffoon in charge of the NFL conspired with the "Competition Committee" to remake the league in order to favor the style of play that this team (and this team ONLY) played. Eff Roger Goodell and Bill Polian.

Grassketball...our new National Game!

...The AFC West always winner always has a crap record.

The fact that this is true irritates me to no end. The buffoon in charge of the NFL conspired with the "Competition Committee" to remake the league in order to favor the style of play that this team (and this team ONLY) played. Eff Roger Goodell and Bill Polian.

Grassketball...our new National Game!

Indeed. 2008 was the last season of real football in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back