PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What if Ernie Adams is calling the plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the Patriots orginazation is anything very clear? They let us know as little as possible and have since BB has been there. Obviously a recipe for success

BelichickFan said:
He's such an invisible figure, it's basically impossible to talk about him much.

HC and I met him last November! When I looked into his eyes, I swear I could see his mind working! BB has much more charisma than EA!! And more gorgeous eyes! ;)

HugeCrushOnBB said:
Bill's Girl and I also went to that Book signing with Halberstam. But honestly, we were only interested in Ernie Adams. He signed both of my books and BG's got a few pics of him close up. I could try and post a few pictures I have of him from that night.....

I only have the pic of the two of you from that night. I don't have any of the ones with his Super Bowl ring, do you still have those?

Bill's Girl said:
BB has much more charisma than EA!! And more gorgeous eyes! ;)

My God, Ernie must be dead!

His daughter looks just like him....which confuses me cause Id kinda like to you know hit that....Id be all like you want me to go deep baby....and she'd be like get back in the huddle...and id probably just jump offsides and end up taking an early shower...that being said Ernie Adams huh...fascinating

PATSNUTme said:
My God, Ernie must be dead!

HAHAHA! I'm telling you, Nut, Bill is a great guy! I just felt like Ernie was thinking about a million other things while we were talking to him, but BB was focused on me.......sigh!

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
His daughter looks just like him....which confuses me cause Id kinda like to you know hit that....Id be all like you want me to go deep baby....and she'd be like get back in the huddle...and id probably just jump offsides and end up taking an early shower...that being said Ernie Adams huh...fascinating
Judging from your participation in the other threads this evening, now this, one can only come to the conclusion that you're intoxicated. Friends don't let Friends Drink and Post. Maybe you should get some.

Hes always looking for talent Bills Girl....linebacker maybe?

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Judging from your participation in the other threads this evening, now this, one can only come to the conclusion that you're intoxicated. Friends don't let Friends Drink and Post. Maybe you should get some.

I am not drunk, so I am confused....whose daughter is he talking about, BB's?

The man behind the mask.

CRW_8089.jpg

CRW_8048_001.jpg

Ayuh said:
The man behind the mask.

CRW_8089.jpg

CRW_8048_001.jpg

Those are from the night of the Andover lecture. Where were you sitting?

Bill's Girl said:
I am not drunk, so I am confused....whose daughter is he talking about, BB's?

Don't feed him! He'll be felling the Ian click soon enough.

I got them from a search of Andover. I also located a picture of the undefeated 1970 team that he and Bill played on. I will gladly post it if theres an interest.

Ayuh said:
I got them from a search of Andover. I also located a picture of the undefeated 1970 team that he and Bill played on. I will gladly post it if theres an interest.

Ummm, let me think about that.......BIG interest, post please!!! :D

T-ShirtDynasty said:

I hear that the moonshine they brew in the Virginia hills can be pretty nasty stuff ... causes dem menfolk to get all likkered up and smack their young'uns around so the sassy things don't talk back.

Haha, I probably should have mentioned it is a reunion photo. Still trying to locate a 1970 team photo. I had to rip it from a small pdf image and don't have a fractal program on my laptop to enlarge without losing detail.

1970.bmp

Members of 1970’s undefeated football team were invited back to campus with their families in May to celebrate their team’s
achievement and catch up with old friends. Included among the players were New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick ’71 and
Patriots Research and Development Director Ernie Adams ’71, who gave teammates a tour of the Patriots facility in Foxboro,
Mass., earlier in the day. Front row, from left, are Lawry Bump, Ernie Adams, Trip Anderson, Dana Seero, Bob McDonald,
Bill Belichick, Milt Holt, Bruce Poliquin ’72 and Bruce Bruckman ’72. Second row: Scott Hughes, Louis Lampson, Steve Sherrill,
Weldon Baird, Tim Gay, Bryant Seaman, Pat Grant ’73 and Dan Lasman ’73. Guests enjoyed a cookout and remembered
deceased teammates John Malo ’71 and Tom Earthman ’71

The original publication and image can be found athttp://www.andover.edu/publications/Bulletin_PDF/04_Sum_bulletin.pdf

Amazingly enough I was also able to obtain both Bill and Ernies email addy's and what appears to be direct contact numbers.

But hey- thats hardly for public consumption eh?

Ayuh said:
Haha, I probably should have mentioned it is a reunion photo. Still trying to locate a 1970 team photo. I had to rip it from a small pdf image and don't have a fractal program on my laptop to enlarge without losing detail.

1970.bmp

Members of 1970’s undefeated football team were invited back to campus with their families in May to celebrate their team’s
achievement and catch up with old friends. Included among the players were New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick ’71 and
Patriots Research and Development Director Ernie Adams ’71, who gave teammates a tour of the Patriots facility in Foxboro,
Mass., earlier in the day. Front row, from left, are Lawry Bump, Ernie Adams, Trip Anderson, Dana Seero, Bob McDonald,
Bill Belichick, Milt Holt, Bruce Poliquin ’72 and Bruce Bruckman ’72. Second row: Scott Hughes, Louis Lampson, Steve Sherrill,
Weldon Baird, Tim Gay, Bryant Seaman, Pat Grant ’73 and Dan Lasman ’73. Guests enjoyed a cookout and remembered
deceased teammates John Malo ’71 and Tom Earthman ’71

The original publication and image can be found athttp://www.andover.edu/publications/Bulletin_PDF/04_Sum_bulletin.pdf

I have seen that one before with BB wearing shorts!

Ayuh said:
The man behind the mask.

CRW_8089.jpg

CRW_8048_001.jpg

Funny...he looks more like a research scientist or computer geek than a football guru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes